Toronto
Small and unarmed indeed! :laugh:

MT deserves everything that's happening to this team right now:

- DD on the 1st line with 19 min TOI.
- Weise on the 1st line + PP.
- Galchenyuk on the wing.
- Markov playing 23-25 minutes.
- Beaulieu and Pateryn healthy scratch.

And we were supposed to devellop our youth? When? How?

**** it! Tank on my friends! Tank on! It's almost over and there's no way MT is behind the bench next year. Right! ... right?

6-2 Oilers. McDavid with 2g 2a. Kassian with 15 min TOI, 8 hits and one goal.

OpenIceHit

Oct 3, 2006
Toronto
If you replay the Montreal- Buffalo game watch Beaulieu as the Buffalo attacker slips past him and the other defenseman. Beaulieu actually pulls himself up straight as if to avoid contact with the forward almost like a grade 4 boy would shrink away to avoid contact with a girl in a crowded hallway. Buffalo scores and Im thinking wtf was Beaulieu actually thinking. TSN analysts pointed same thing out next day.Now Im sure he got ripped for that but like I said I kinda shook my head in disbelief at the time,something was totally wrong on that play. Now Beaulieu was not only player that needed tuning but that play really stood out.

Of course! But at the same time DD's poor and extremely soft play, many turn overs, 0 pts, -2 with all the chances in the world with 19 min TOI and 2 full minutes on the PP, is still 1st line and franchise center. If his name was Semin, he would have been healthy scratch a looooooon time ago.

Beaulieu is young and still learning. He's part of our future. But MT doesn't see that and is totally demoralizing our young guys.

SnapVirus

Jul 16, 2010
Mtl., QC.
Andrighetto on the third. Galchenyuk on the wing. Beaulieu scratched. Pateryn scratched.

<< we will build this team through drafting and developpment >> they said. Its hard to make trade and they dont want to overpay in UFA they said.

We are **** I say.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
For the life of me why on earth are the kids always punished and the vets have zero accountabilty

Bugz

Apr 12, 2010
Nantes, France
Of course! But at the same time DD's poor and extremely soft play, many turn overs, 0 pts, -2 with all the chances in the world with 19 min TOI and 2 full minutes on the PP, is still 1st line and franchise center.

No problem with DD production on the 1st line and power play. The real problem is on Eller's and Mitchell lines... :help:

"Il y a des choses que j’aime. Les trios de Desharnais et de Plekanec provoquent des chances de marquer, mais on aimerait en voir un peu plus des trios de Lars (Eller) et (Torrey) Mitchell. Je ne prévois pas de changements pour les prochains matchs." (Michel Therrien)

Last edited:

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
For the life of me why on earth are the kids always punished and the vets have zero accountabilty

It is a way of showing accountability without stepping on any of the veterans'/leaders' toes.

I don't agree with it at all mind you.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I am stunned to think that N8 can be scratched from this putrid line up. This alone should get these assclowns fired

I'm beyond firing at this point and keeping with the tank theme I call for full out firing squad.
Line em up boys there is plenty of room up against the Bell Centre walls.

habalifeok

Oct 28, 2013
Of course! But at the same time DD's poor and extremely soft play, many turn overs, 0 pts, -2 with all the chances in the world with 19 min TOI and 2 full minutes on the PP, is still 1st line and franchise center. If his name was Semin, he would have been healthy scratch a looooooon time ago.

Beaulieu is young and still learning. He's part of our future. But MT doesn't see that and is totally demoralizing our young guys.
I dont even want to mention Desharnais except since you brought it up.
he is terrible everyone in the world knows it but he is a token player. Cannot wait till he is gone. Its embarrassing.

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
When the dwarf lose a battle to RNH and the Oilers scores it's ok, but when Beau make a mistake that result to a goal he's scrached...

**** you t'es rien, **** MB and **** your son !

Go oilers GO !!

lo striver

Jun 13, 2011
Our Lady of Grace
tumblr_n5qvnhEwbE1sjim5po2_1280.jpg

bad-person1.jpg

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
May the hockey gods bless the Habs with yet another loss.

Hey, gotta give the Habs organization credit: they are re-inventing the notion of "Player Development."

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
I hate that I watch the games now cheering for the other team.

MT&B are so smug and stubborn they'd rather wreck the club than change.

Lady Santa

of Wonderland
Feb 4, 2016
Montreal
A nice little afternoon game against the Oilers ~ McDavid, Hall, Kassian... Scrivens. I feel like nothing can go wrong today.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
MT and DD

DD has zero pints on the pp in his last 31 games.

When MT moved him to point I laughed my head off and clicked over to a other games.

Habs coach will go down as the worst in history.

Tuning in a two to watch MacDavid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad