GDT: Edmonton @ Montreal - 02/06/16 - 2:00 pm - RDS CBC TSN690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Maybe Bergevin took 'hockey as a religion' too seriously and literally trying to create a team with the purest background.

capebretoncanadien

Nov 29, 2008
Beaulieu is scratched!?!?

Markov needs to sit his ass in the press box for a couple games not Beaulieu.

Hate Therrien so much can't wait to see him gone.

Uncle Gary

Apr 12, 2014
Beaulieu scratched? Where is all this player development they talk about?

5-1 Oil. Kassian gets one. McDavid with bunch of points.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Beaulieu being scratched is just a Therrienism. It doesn't make sense, but it's funny like Ricky in Trailer Park Boys.

"Getting 2 birds stoned at once"

VAN-HAB

Vancouver Habitant
Sep 3, 2003
West Kelowna
This fan base became a tank nation..What a shame, David again with a strong game tonight, 2 assists and 1 goal. Strong effort from the guys tonight and a lot of support for the coach.
4-2 Habs

:handclap:

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
I hate to say it, but I firmly believe Beaulieu's benching has to do with his candid interview contradicting Therrien's, "we played fine!" nonsense after Philly.

Corncob

Feb 10, 2011
Beaulieu scratched for Barberio? Scrivens in? DD still #1 centre.

Starting to get worrried that there could be a draft pick punishment for deliberate tanking coming :sarcasm:

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
I hate to say it, but I firmly believe Beaulieu's benching has to do with his candid interview contradicting Therrien's, "we played fine!" nonsense after Philly.

Is that where 690 contrasted Therrien's postgame "we didn't panic" with Beaulieu's "we panicked"?

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada

It would be epic if he said that in his next interview. "I was scratched because I spoke up and this clown behind the bench has single ply skin."

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native

Michel Underwood planning a dinner to pretend he will make amends with Beailieu, get him all drunk, drive him to a garage, and kill him via carbon monoxide poisoning. :sarcasm:

Hey, it happened in House of Cards.

Or he goes Michael Corleone and gives Beaulieu a "kiss of death" and then orders Beaulieu's head blown off.:sarcasm:

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Is that where 690 contrasted Therrien's postgame "we didn't panic" with Beaulieu's "we panicked"?

Yep. Therrien's been deflecting the collapse at every possible turn and Beaulieu basically comes right out and says, "yeah, we suck." Kind of coincidentally he's the one scratched now that Gilbert's back.

It would be epic if he said that in his next interview. "I was scratched because I spoke up and this clown behind the bench has single ply skin."

I would die laughing and buy his jersey. :laugh:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
yhzud.gif

SnapVirus

Jul 16, 2010
Mtl., QC.
Onfg.

Pat Hickey on am690 LIVE : solution for the PP? Remove Pk Subban. Why? Because he doesnt move quick enough!

Plus : this team unsucess is not because of Therrien but because of Price's abscence...

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Onfg.

Pat Hickey on am690 LIVE : solution for the PP? Remove Pk Subban.

Why? Because he doesnt move quick enough!

This is a professionnal? Wtf?

Plus : this team unsucess is not because of Therrien but because of Price's abscence...

He's a joke, he was on TSN690 a couple weeks ago and if I didn't know who he was I would have sworn he was Bergevin's PR guy.

Asher

Jun 23, 2007
Hilarious GDT! :laugh:

Sorry the wheels have fallen off this year... was really hoping the Habs would make the playoffs.

capebretoncanadien

Nov 29, 2008
Onfg.

Pat Hickey on am690 LIVE : solution for the PP? Remove Pk Subban. Why? Because he doesnt move quick enough!

This is a professional hockey writer who covers the Habs for a living. :help:

How clueless can you be?

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Onfg.

There are no theorems to accept or learn about in hockey. There aren't even general axioms that are agreed upon like in journalism. Anyone with a head and some experience in the game can become a coach. Jon Cooper was pursuing a career in law and was able to get in eventually. ****, Gretzky got a chance behind a bench despite his incompetence and total lack of experience just by being The Great One.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
Onfg.

Meanwhile Desharnais has not scored a PP point in 31 games, ranks 353rd in PP points/60 min, and played the most PP time of all forwards last game -- hehehe yeah it's Subban :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad