Elks: Edmonton Eskimos 2019 v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
No block in the back there?! Refs are having themselves a time out there tonight.

Wow, I see the Eskimos brought back CW's bar on the North Side endzone. Damn, wish I'd have been able to go tonight, will be making every effort to get to the next one.

Looks like the organization finally did everything I asked of them, haha! Cheap tickets, cheap booze, kids get in free. Decent team on the field is a nice touch as well.

Reactions: Oilhawks

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
No block in the back there?! Refs are having themselves a time out there tonight.

Wow, I see the Eskimos brought back CW's bar on the North Side endzone. Damn, wish I'd have been able to go tonight, will be making every effort to get to the next one.

Looks like the organization finally did everything I asked of them, haha! Cheap tickets, cheap booze, kids get in free. Decent team on the field is a nice touch as well.

Still have to bring in the Stones for a half-time show.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
When was the last time you saw a major foul call like that for a guy calmly talking to an opponent :laugh:

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Never seen a penalty called on a play like that where players are calmy jawing each other. If the score is 13-0 Argos then that isn’t a penalty.

Problem is that Hunter now has a rep and officials are looking for him. Even if Toronto is constantly yapping he needs to find some discipline in his game. Just walk away especially when there is a momentum change.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Problem is that Hunter now has a rep and officials are looking for him. Even if Toronto is constantly yapping he needs to find some discipline in his game. Just walk away especially when there is a momentum change.

No the problem is that officiating in the CFL is the most bush league out of any pro sports league. They could call that 1000x a game. But only chose to because of the turnover that was about to give the Esks the chance to blow the game open.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
No the problem is that officiating in the CFL is the most bush league out of any pro sports league. They could call that 1000x a game. But only chose to because of the turnover that was about to give the Esks the chance to blow the game open.

Officiating has been bad for the last 50 years but Hunter is undisciplined, just for 2 years mind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad