GDT: Edmonton @ Calgary 8 PM MT | CBC |

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Anyways...

One more BOA this year, right? in April? We need to make sure we either a) have a playoff spot secured by then, or b) are eliminated by then because I wouldn't want that game to be the one that makes the difference.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Let me ask the higher powers to confirm this :laugh:

tumblr_myjjeliP4j1sum3xmo1_500.gif

tumblr_mvb7r9inVE1rxam8fo1_250.gif

Bosnian Beast

Formerly Janko Unchained
Dec 30, 2010
Lethbridge, AB
We joked on the train that someone would say this. :(

:laugh:

Ha, I told you it was gonna happen. :laugh:

Also, I loved watching Wolf out there last night like the rest of you. DBU and I were impressed with his skating and general play last night. Happy to see him get the hat last night.

On a side note, we saw the sad sight of an Oilers McDavid jersey. I hope the Oilers miss out on McJesus just because of that. And yes, Aramaic is a dead language.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Was at the bar in Edmonton, Oiler fans grilling me for 2 periods, I grilled them for the last 4 goals, they shut up.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
The greatest thing to come out of this game has to be that main board thread asking why Calgary is already better than Edmonton, and the inevitable Oilers fans claiming that they aren't. :laugh:

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
I love watching the flames pound the oilers

Love it, love it, love it, love it :D

Love the flames team this year too. Hardworking, unselfish and "team" comes first. I've always liked Hartley too.

Good luck tomorrow boys :cheers:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria

Love the flames team this year too. Hardworking, unselfish and "team" comes first. I've always liked Hartley too.

I hope we piledrive your team into the ground tomorrow, but thanks! ;):sarcasm:

We are all a little bit in love with our team right now. I like watching Jets hockey too. Especially at the MTS.

SmellOfVictory

Jun 3, 2011

I actually think there are a lot of similarities between the Flames and Jets. Both cool teams to watch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad