Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
kanetoews.jpg

=

461153412-johnny-gaudreau-of-the-calgary-flames-gettyimages.jpg

?

Aug 3, 2010
mwZNoNQ.png

A weird statline, but it suits this season's Flames just fine. He can be as boring off the ice as he wants to be as long as he's playing exciting clutch hockey.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
That game got better when Coach Hartley balanced out his lines.
Good on him for making that second period switch; Colborne is the type of guy you can anchor your third line with; but has all the tools in the world to move up and down the lineup as you need him.

It looks like Byron got on the scoreboard (goal); I have said, it's hard to dislike this guy, but we all need to understand his limitations. That he should be nowhere near the top 6. He played well on the 4th and in a pinch of the 3rd tonight.

Thinking out-loud; Eberle is a fantastic player. He always plays us hard, and he's definitely a pure goal scorer. I'd love him on Monahan's/Gaudreau's RW; but that'll never happen.

We cannot keep doing this however, need to find a game we can take hold of in the first period and dictate the pace the rest of the game... these come from behinds are exciting... but I think everyone's just waiting for this to run out.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Also:
Bouma is great. He is a 10 goal, heart/soul 4th liner in this league who can play higher lines in a pinch... It's rare to find these type of guys who actually have hands too. Great job by him today.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad