Pre-Game Talk: EDF Game 6 - 6/9 7:40 PM - BELIEVE!!!!!! - NBCSN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Is Rasks name on the Cup again since 2011? Let me check? Nope! Until it is I don’t have any faith in him at all! Until he gets the job done and is on it as the #1 not a back up I will continue to doubt him. Make me a believer but as of now I’m not!

OK!!!

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Is Rasks name on the Cup again since 2011? Let me check? Nope! Until it is I don’t have any faith in him at all! Until he gets the job done and is on it as the #1 not a back up I will continue to doubt him. Make me a believer but as of now I’m not!

I can't imagine why anybody would ever want to be an NHL goalie with fans having expectations like this^^^^

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
If Boston had Montreal’s 3 & 4th lines they are. 8-0 in the playoffs

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I been to the gym
I went grocery shopping
I saw yute
I filled dogs water dish (again)
I cooked tonight’s & tomorrow’s dinner on grill

start the freaking game already - I’m ready

MaineHockey1

Always watching!
Nov 13, 2007
Somewhere!
I can't imagine why anybody would ever want to be an NHL goalie with fans having expectations like this^^^^
Every fan wants their team to win the Cup. Look at the Habs. How wonderful Price is but has he won the Cup? Nope! Love Rask or Hate Him I’m not impressed by his playoff history. If he pulls it off then my opinion of him will change. He’s had too many up and downs for me to fell warm and fuzzy about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad