Pre-Game Talk: EDF Game 6 - 6/9 7:40 PM - BELIEVE!!!!!! - NBCSN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Well...we pulled a rabbit out of our ass in '19 in game 6 vs the Blues in their barn.
I say we do win. It will be low scoring.
Tuukka may even get a shut out.

All depends if the officiating believes we are just a horrible violent team and the Isles are saints.
if i recall wasnt it a twoman advantage goal that got us going in game 6 in stl?
no way we see one of those tonite.

Reactions: Bruinfanatic

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Thanks, Gonzo.

I'm going to go burn my arm hairs off one by one now.

Me at the end of Game 5 in 2013

tenor.gif

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
I wonder who many deflections and weird bounces we can count on against us tonight..

If there was ever a series I watched where destiny was our enemy, it seems this is the one. Ridiculous fortunes for the isles, but they cashed in.

We will need something special

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
I feel like I should be worried the season ends tonight but try as I might I can’t see anything other than a win for the bruins, and a convincing one at that.

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
How early can you go to 3 lines in an NHL game?

Depends on the other team tbh. In this case since they roll a tight 4 lines, they're gonna be fresh all night. Not ideal for wanting to roll 3.

MaineHockey1

Always watching!
Nov 13, 2007
Somewhere!
Rask's career stats are literally better in the playoffs than in the regular season but thank you so much for this very enlightening post
Is Rasks name on the Cup again since 2011? Let me check? Nope! Until it is I don’t have any faith in him at all! Until he gets the job done and is on it as the #1 not a back up I will continue to doubt him. Make me a believer but as of now I’m not!

Reactions: MJR BBB65

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
We also won't have to read 90 million posts about who we want to face in the Final following a Game 1 win, right before we lose the next four easily.

Those are my favorite. I was just thinking last night how the "who do we want to face in the conference finals" chatter has died down significantly.

Reactions: EverettMike
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad