Pre-Game Talk: EDF Game 4 6/5 7:25 - THE BEAR hopes this is last ever game in Uniondale - NBC, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Yes Khulman is faster than Ritchie . He does not bring the physical presents Ritchie brings, or the net front presents or the scoring capability . One is a full time NHLer one is a fill in player or an AHLer. I am confident most people would agree and No NHL GM would trade Ritchie for Khulman
would I trade one for the other? Nope, but one is capable of keeping up with the pace of playoff hockey and has already proven in a small sample size, the moment of the playoffs won`t overwhelm him, the other is literally invisible more often than not right now and you don`t have to be a 6`2 player to be a good net front presence

Fopppa

Jan 3, 2009
would I trade one for the other? Nope, but one is capable of keeping up with the pace of playoff hockey and has already proven in a small sample size, the moment of the playoffs won`t overwhelm him, the other is literally invisible more often than not right now and you don`t have to be a 6`2 player to be a good net front presence
Not saying that Ritchie’s been good, but if I’m drafting Kuhlman in, the player coming out has to be Wagner. That said, I think Bruce stays with a winning lineup and I have no problem with it. Maybe a tweak like Jake/Ritchie to 4th and Kuraly/Lazar to 3rd to maybe get a reaction and/or balance out handedness.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA

I only replace Wagner with Kuhlman. Ritchie at least finishes hits and screens the goalie even if he is a Lucic when skating.

Kuhlman on any line above the 4th is a disservice to him and sets him up for failure.

Reactions: Fopppa

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Yes Khulman is faster than Ritchie . He does not bring the physical presence Ritchie brings, or the net front presence or the scoring capability . One is a full time NHLer one is a fill in player or an AHLer. I am confident most people would agree and No NHL GM would trade Ritchie for Khulman

How about one that has a slow, heavy team that is short of right wingers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad