Pre-Game Talk: EDF Game 3 6/3 7:40 PM - THE BEAR heads to Uniondale - NBCSN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
They may think Lauzon is faster moving the puck out of the zone quicker against NYI forecheck imo

If Lauzon has a few more bad hiccups (I hope not). Tinordi will likely go in the next game

He maybe a little slower but he can withstand bodychecks due to massive size. Also makes simple passes and doesn't try to do too much

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Really thought the Bs would come out of Boston up 2-0. They better bring it for 3 pds tonight. Uniondale crowd is going to be hyped beyond belief. Best case scenario the Bs get a couple early goals and take the crowd down a few notches. D on the whole really needs to step up and make better decisions coming out of their zone and in the neutral zone so as to minimize so many doggone turnovers. Bottom 6 need to bring it hard as well.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
cant beleive lauzon is dressing.
gonna be a mistake.

Yes and no

if you sit him after that incident. Could mess with his mind.

Its only 1-1. Better to mess up earlier and then go to another guy. Vs putting in a vet. And they are not good enough

and Lauzon is damaged goods

Bruins have ok D depth (past the top 4), but its not like its amazing

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Big time gain. Glad he’s back.

JDB needs to play on his strong side. Unfortunately so does Ritchie but it is what it is
To be fair though. Why does Ritchie? Put him on his off side and left Jake who is more talented be on his strong side. We don't win vs the Caps without Jake's contributions. Period.

Nick just goes to the net sometimes and hangs around the corners. He should be able to handle his off wing. Clearly Jake is more comfortable and contributes better on his natural wing. I'd switch Ritchie without hesitation.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
The plus side is that after Monday, at least we know that Lauzon will hopefully be shamed into never playing that recklessly ever again and will be more careful going forward.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Gonna be watching this one late tonight, probably starting around 10

Heading to pick up the car tonight! It pays to push the issue I guess.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I don’t get the Lauzon hate.

He can’t make that unlucky play if he doesn’t save the game on a block early in OT.

If Cizikas tried to deke on that breakaway, Lauzon catches him and everyone would of praised his second effort.

He'll get a chance to redeem himself tonight. I fully expect he will do so.

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
I don’t get the Lauzon hate.

He can’t make that unlucky play if he doesn’t save the game on a block early in OT.

Exactly...you take the good and the bad.

Just because he made a mistake and it went in the back of the net, doesnt make him come out of the lineup for a player IMO who is less skilled then him.

If I see Tinordi on the ice against Barzal, I expect the puck in the back of our net.

Let's regroup and hope Smith is back too!

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Cant imagine the shit we are going to have to listen to tonight on the broadcast. May have to mute this one

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I'm just flat out sick of watching Barzal prance around with not a care in the world. It's like they sit back and go "OoooOOO" and "Ahhhh" when he's skating around the offensive zone instead of crunching him behind the net.

Never have a i seen a player have so much of a free skate against the Bruins.

Reactions: Mathews28

Hockeyras

Jun 2, 2021
He's in the NHL so of course he does some things well. My issue with Ritchie is he doesn't skate hard at all, he's a big body who barely hits, he doesn't appear to have a decent shot. His biggest asset is his size and he was solid on the PP earlier this year but he stopped doing that. He can pass well but that's about all. He's on a line with 2 guys who can skate and play with pace and he slows that line down. He doesn't affect the play like he should and it's discouraging

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
No excuses. Play all three periods HARD. No reason why we should be waiting until the 3rd to step up.

Play hard. Be focused. Be smart. Just win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $2,300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA