Pre-Game Talk: EDF Game 3 6/3 7:40 PM - THE BEAR heads to Uniondale - NBCSN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banshee

Apr 23, 2014
Concord, NH
I'm just flat out sick of watching Barzal prance around with not a care in the world. It's like they sit back and go "OoooOOO" and "Ahhhh" when he's skating around the offensive zone instead of crunching him behind the net.

Never have a i seen a player have so much of a free skate against the Bruins.

On the other hand, he's got a single assist and is -1 in the series; 4 assists and -4 for the playoffs. He looks good skating around, but nothing really seems to come from it. Not sure the Bruins need to do much more than they are: he's fast and elusive, let him skate around the perimeter and don't give him many clear looks to shoot or pass.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
I hope Lauzon drops them with Clutterbuck tonight and get the boys going!

Clusterf*** won't fight Lauzon. He fights guys like Lapierre and Avery. The only true fighter he ever went with bundled him bad, and that guy wasn't even a heavyweight.

Reactions: BMC

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia
Two games in and the Bruins have played one bad period of hockey.

In control still.

I like the decision to keep Lauzon in too. He will bounce back and have a great game.

Great post; Lauzon did not have a great game, last game but those games build character. Like Marchand said shit happens, any one that has played sports knows any game you can be the hero or the goat. For all the Lauzon critic's remember he also saved a goal

Serpico

Aug 16, 2020
NYC
Annoyed that it's going to take me a bit to get from the city to Nassau, but it will be worth it to see that crowd go silent once the Bruins win.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Yeah never get when I hear people complaining about Jack ,man I would kill to have Jack and Brick right now.

I just can’t stand the over the top homerism and non stop metaphors from Jack edwards. Nothing is ever the bruins fault and if he were a ref there’d be about 20 power plays a game for the bruins and 1 every 10 games for the opposing team.

Also his ridiculous tangents that he spends 5 minutes talking about while a game is going on gets annoying.

Reactions: lopey

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
upload_2021-6-3_15-3-37.jpeg

Marchand after saying shit happens saw this picture
“What the f$c# you doing

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I just can’t stand the over the top homerism and non stop metaphors from Jack edwards. Nothing is ever the bruins fault and if he were a ref there’d be about 20 power plays a game for the bruins and 1 every 10 games for the opposing team.

Also his ridiculous tangents that he spends 5 minutes talking about while a game is going on gets annoying.
Still beats NBC or whatever other Bruins hating network they can find.Lol

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
Hit everyone non stop
60 minute effort
All pucks on net
Play disciplined
That's it that's all

Reactions: lopey

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
How much did this community shrink by in the last few years? Seems like a lot, can't believe game day second round we're only on page 8.

Everyone go to reddit and twitter?

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Still beats NBC or whatever other Bruins hating network they can find.Lol

Lol I don’t think they hate the bruins at all, I just think they call it very even and everyone is so used to Jack edwards insane homerism that when they hear unbiased takes as opposed to Jack edwards very biased takes, it sounds like they are hating.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
View attachment 442806
Marchand after saying shit happens saw this picture
“What the f$c# you doing

Is dumping it into the near corner really the smarter play there? You got 3 Islanders in close proximity who could intercept it. On the other hand, to his right, there are 2 Bruins with no Islander players nearby. I think Lauzon's decision is 100% defensible. He just either shanked the pass off-target so he ended up hitting his own player's skate, or he misjudged how fast that player was going to be out of the way, and it ended up hitting the skate.

It's his pass execution that was the primary fault; not the decision-making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $2,300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA