Post-Game Talk: ECSF Gm 5 | FLYERS (4) vs. Islanders (3) OT | Tue., Sep. 1, 2020 | No update on Couturier

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
HAHAHAHAHA....WHAT A NIGHTMARE!!!
"OH... HEY CHAMP!!!" "GUESS WHAT!"

The teacher announced that a doctor who happened to be one of our parents was going to run the course. I was sitting there thinking "gee, I know I'm new here, but I haven't heard of anyone else having a doctor for a parent!"

Then his face appeared in the door window and I craved instant death.

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
All these nice stories, and here I am, being the shmuck that I am and dating a woman who has vowed to never marry again.

All the while I hold in my possession my Grandmother's ring - just waiting, and waiting, and waiting.... It's a stunning ring. She would love it.

f*** you guys and your happy stories. :ha::ha::ha:

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
All these nice stories, and here I am, being the shmuck that I am and dating a woman who has vowed to never marry again.

All the while I hold in my possession my Grandmother's ring - just waiting, and waiting, and waiting.... It's a stunning ring. She would love it.

One more reason to ditch the covid luvr

Reactions: ybnvs

onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
Then his face appeared in the door window and I craved instant death.
images

"BEEF? I KNOW YOUR IN THERE...TIME TO LEARN ALL ABOUT POUNDING p***y!"

Reactions: Beef Invictus

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Similar to my story, we went back to the Capitol for engagement photos a few months later and brought our very good boy. I'm pretty much convinced that I saved the country from a terrorist attack but I don't wanna brag about it. We were up top looking down where the entrance to the the Capitol Police were talking to some fourteen year old girl. After she was done talking to them she walked around the corner out of sight to a trash can pretended to put something in there and continued walking and put something in a bush and they let her "go." A minute or two goes by and those police people start kind of looking around that area where she put something. I went down and talked to them and pointed out where she put whatever it was. They grabbed it. It was a nail file. I asked what they were talking about and they said that she had this on her and they asked here to throw it out because she wasn't allowed to bring it in. Why wouldn't you just throw that out? Why try to hide something around the US Capitol building? Just seems so dumb. So you're welcome from preventing that terrorist attack.

Now you may be wondering what the good boy was doing during this time since I mentioned him. He got barked at by a police dog. That wasn't very cool. Shouldn't those doggos not be bothered by other doggos? Unless my doggo is an underground cookie dealer and that other dog was a narc.

I was living in Germany when 9/11 happened. Moved back to the US in 2003, originally scheduled to go to school at Ft Knox, so flew into I think Ohio before Kentucky. I had a flask of good bourbon that I had been drinking on the flight over. When I got to US customs, they said I couldn't bring an unknown liquid through incoming security, and confiscated it without allowing me to drink what was left. I was not pleased, and also thought I was going on the no-fly list for a few minutes.

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
One more reason to ditch the covid luvr

She doesn't know how good she has it now.

She really should reconsider getting remarried, because, well, frankly, I'm not Mennonite, so without offending any Mennonite Flyers fans I'll stop here before typing too much. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: Tripod

Cootsfanclub

For Oskar!
Mar 29, 2013

Unsolicited advice is the worst thing about the internet, buuuuuut just ask her to marry you.

Reactions: ybnvs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad