Post-Game Talk: ECSF Gm 5 | FLYERS (4) vs. Islanders (3) OT | Tue., Sep. 1, 2020 | No update on Couturier

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
nope. But just as bad.

ShippingBox_sq.jpg

score-cards-judges.jpg

?

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
I'd probably lean that way too.

He's also more noticeable in his failures, like MacDonald was. His stats are better than Thompsons, but Thompson doesn't get to play with G, Couts, Jake, etc.
and thompson can be "hidden" more than hagg its just our fearless leader AV doesn't choose too. Instead, he has him 30-40 seconds within giroux's ice time smh

Reactions: Striiker

onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
Should have proposed on the spot. Seems like an opportune time. :laugh:
TELL US AGAIN DAD HOW YOU PROPOSED TO MOM...ITS SO ROMANTIC...

"WELL KIDS....YOUR MOM WAS GOING BALLISTIC ABOUT WHICH USELESS LINES WERE GETTING THROWN ON THE ICE AFTER ONE OF OUR FEW AND FAR BETWEEN GOALS AND WAS ACTUALLY GIVING OLD AV THE FINGER AND JUST SLIPPED THE RING RIGHT ON THERE"!

"WE KISSED... THEN SHE CONTINUED ON WITH HER EXPLETIVE RIDDEN RANT ...IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!"
upload_2020-9-2_19-47-59.jpeg

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
TELL US AGAIN DAD HOW YOU PROPOSED TO MOM...ITS SO ROMANTIC...

"WELL KIDS....YOUR MOM WAS GOING BALLISTIC ABOUT WHICH USELESS LINES WERE GETTING THROWN ON THE ICE AFTER ONE OF OUR FEW AND FAR BETWEEN GOALS AND WAS ACTUALLY GIVING OLD AV THE FINGER AND JUST SLIPPED THE RING RIGHT ON THERE"!

"WE KISSED... THEN SHE CONTINUED ON WITH HER EXPLETIVE RIDDEN RANT ...IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!"
View attachment 365592
Hmmm....intesting topic.

So how DID everyone propose, that have done so? I will admit mine. I did it in Vegas, on top of Paris, watching the Bellagio fountains at sunset. Cheesy, I know. But she likes that kind of stuff.

How about others?

Reactions: VladDrag

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Hmmm....intesting topic.

So how DID everyone propose, that have done so? I will admit mine. I did it in Vegas, on top of Paris, watching the Bellagio fountains at sunset. Cheesy, I know. But she likes that kind of stuff.

How about others?

On stage at the Ryman in Nashville.

20200903_080628.jpg

Also, @Tripod hasnt anyone ever told you that what happens in Vegas is supposed to STAY in Vegas? :laugh:

Last edited:

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Hmmm....intesting topic.

How about others?

Went on a trip to DC after she graduated college since we've never been there. We had a tour of the Capitol Building planned and I had plans to do it before that tour but the area was closed off by the Capitol Police so there went that plan. So now I had to go through security at the Capitol Building with a tiny box with wires in it (it had a light) and not have her notice if I got questioned. That was fun. They didn't question it and off we went. After the tour once we left the area was open and I got to do it.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Went on a trip to DC after she graduated college since we've never been there. We had a tour of the Capitol Building planned and I had plans to do it before that tour but the area was closed off by the Capitol Police so there went that plan. So now I had to go through security at the Capitol Building with a tiny box with wires in it (it had a light) and not have her notice if I got questioned. That was fun. They didn't question it and off we went. After the tour once we left the area was open and I got to do it.

Hah, I had a similar situation at the Ryman. We got there as the first people there -- minus the photographer i had come out. We're behind her in line, and she goes to the security guy "Yeah, i'm here to shoot a surprise proposal." I do a fake cough, fiancee remains oblivious. Photographer realizes its us, steps out of the way and right in front of us is a giant walk-through metal detector. I take my phone and keys out of my pocket, look the security guard dead in the eyes and mouth "It's me" and half pull the ring box out of my pocket. She lets me walk through no questions asked. Then, the manager on duty was giving my photographer a hard time about being on stage for the actual proposal, so i have her texting me while were trying to do the walk around tour. I "went to the bathroom" about 6 times in 10 minutes as we were walking around the museum part of it trying to get everything orchestrated. Most stressful 20 minutes of my life.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad