[ECSF GAME 5] NYR@CAR- THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
F'n Jacob Trouba. Is there another Ranger that make more stupid passing and brain dead passing mistakes? Panarin makes some but he's Panarin. Trouba makes so many bone headed screw up passes it's amazing.

Am I the only one who notices?

The Rangers are better than Carolina and it pisses me off.

The Rangers have played better than Carolina in 5 periods of this series, you can't be for real lmao

Metranger

May 22, 2015
The Rangers are more fun to watch and therefore the hockey gods should double tap their sword on Gallant's shoulders.

Reactions: trilobyte

JayDog16

Jan 19, 2019
Congrats Rangers fans. You beat a washed up Pens team after cheap-shotting their best player, barely. At least going forward you'll have the most skilled 4th line in hockey with Laf and Kakko. It's a golden era for the Knicks and Rangers.

Reactions: Negan4Coach

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
The Rangers are more fun to watch and therefore the hockey gods should double tap their sword on Gallant's shoulders.
Great season for the Rangers regardless of the outcome of this series. Definitely, I have been entertained and they are only getting better.
As always, the Rangers will build from the net out. Great goaltenders are a hallmark of NYR.
But wait...there's more!!

Reactions: KevinFinnerty

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Carolina has now given up 2 goals or less in 13 consecutive home playoff games.

Tell me that would occur say 5 years ago and I would have been gobsmacked, given what the franchise has been historically.

I would have believed you, and it would have just meant we made the playoffs 3 different times as a 7 seed and advanced to the conference finals each time but like in 2021, 2029, and 2037.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
No. But he tried on that one.....and missed.
And yet, it is still of zero impact other than the folks get to hear that cool 'ping' sound that wimpy sports like basketball can't supply.
Hitting the iron adds texture. Means f***-all to the game and the players, including the goalie.

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
F'n Jacob Trouba. Is there another Ranger that make more stupid passing and brain dead passing mistakes? Panarin makes some but he's Panarin. Trouba makes so many bone headed screw up passes it's amazing.

Am I the only one who notices?

The Rangers are better than Carolina and it pisses me off.

Honestly not sure i’ve ever seen a better flop in my life.

He extended his arms to make it very dramatic.
Honestly 10/10. Stole a goal.

But sadly for him, the better team won.

The biggest loser tonight was the NHL. When such awful calls like that are made, it makes it really, really hard to take this sport seriously.

If the NHL wasn’t a joke, he would be fined.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad