[ECSF GAME 5] NYR@CAR- THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
I confess, I had a difficult time focusing on this GDT. The recent events in Buffalo and Uvalde have me a bit preoccupied. However, the show must go on; I've been called to deliver some Vengeance, and there is no call I do not answer. Sports are supposed to be a distraction from the troubles of the world. So lets try to forget about that for a few hours today. Just do me one favor, when you sit down with your loved ones tonight to watch the game, let them know you love them.

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, LET'S GET INTO THIS SHIT:

WHO:

:canes

Teuvo TeräväinenSebastian Aho [A]Seth Jarvis
Andrei SvechnikovVincent TrocheckMartin Nečas
Nino NiederreiterJordan Staal [C]Jesper Fast
Max DomiJesperi KotkaniemiJordan Martinook

Jaccob Slavin [A]Tony DeAngelo
Brady SkjeiBrett Pesce
Brendan SmithIan Cole

Antti Raanta
Pyotr Kochetkov

:rangers

Chris Kreider [A]Mika Zibanejad [A]Frank Vatrano
Artemi Panarin [A]Ryan Strome [A]Andrew Copp
Tyler MotteFilip ChytilAlexis Lafrenière
Kaapo KakkoKevin RooneyRyan Reaves

Ryan LindgrenAdam Fox
K’Andre MillerJacob Trouba [A]
Justin BraunBraden Schneider

Igor Shesterkin
Alexandar Georgiev

WHAT:

1653582106881.png

WHEN:

7:00 pm EST 5/26/22
1:00 am CEST 5/27/22

WHERE:

1653582447691.png

WHY:

1653582474172.png

THE CANES LOOK TO REBOUND AFTER YET ANOTHER UNPRODUCTIVE VISIT TO MADISON SQUARE GARDEN (I SERIOUSLY HATE THAT BUILDING).

THE BEST OF SEVEN IS NOW A BEST OF THREE. IT STARTS AGAIN TONIGHT, BUT HAPPILY, THE HURRICANES HAVE THE HOME ICE ADVANTAGE.

THE ETERNAL BLUE SKY HAS PROMISED US VICTORY AND VENGANCE, NOW LET'S GO DROP A HOUSE ON THESE ASSHOLES AND STEAL THEIR SHOES!

clmetsfan

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2007
I confess, I had a difficult time focusing on this GDT. The recent events in Buffalo and Uvalde have me a bit preoccupied. However, the show must go on; I've been called to deliver some Vengeance, and there is no call I do not answer. Sports are supposed to be a distraction from the troubles of the world. So lets try to forget about that for a few hours today. Just do me one favor, when you sit down with your loved ones tonight to watch the game, let them know you love them.
"Game's on sweetie, I just want you to know how much I love you and what ungodly pieces of sh-- Tony DeAngelo and Max Domi are."

• Wow
Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
chris lee is reffing so....theres actually a pretty good chance that holds water
Attempting to ref. Let's not call what he does actual legit reffing. At least he's consistently terrible at his job, so we kind of know what to expect!

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
We don't have to hear the Rangers goal song tonight. Papa bless

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
I feel like this is the blow out game in the series for one of these teams.

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
Attempting to ref. Let's not call what he does actual legit reffing. At least he's consistently terrible at his job, so we kind of know what to expect!

just have to find out which team hes gonna cornhole....i dont like our chances

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Asking people to take their hats off in 2022 for the anthem is one of the silliest things we still do.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Never seen someone who hates NYR like Ferraro. Whenever he brings up his next negative statement about them he’ll say 10 times in a row for good measure

What is it with him and talking about how NYR are trying to sneak Zibanejad on the ice so Staal isn’t shutting him down? Dude has 14 points in 11 games stfu Ray. Guy knows nothing about the team.

Game 1 he would not shut up about Mika’s struggles on the dot and brought it up every single time Mika took a faceoff. Yet failed to mention that Mika went 18/25 (72%) while matched up mostly against Crosby in a game 7.

Or when he would talk about Braden Schneider struggling because he hasn’t scored an NHL goal yet. Uhhh he sniped a beauty in his first NHL game. Guy is clueless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad