[ECSF GAME 5] NYR@CAR- THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thechozen1

Sep 8, 2021
Like I said, this team is unbeatable on home ice!!!!!!! This time they’ll get their first road victory and close it out in front of the MSG faithful.

Nice try NYR, see you next season.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
Rags fans will tell you a whole different story
Not really. If you were to read the NYR board, you would see a lot of discussion and opinion about Reaves. My own opinion is that he isn't the detriment that many deem him. Whenever I hear the screams for "replace Reaves with (insert name here) I am often underwhelmed.
The Rangers still need to fix their depth. The loss of Goodrow and Blais to injury has hurt them. Not making excuses, just stating what I see.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
1653616058187.png

Game 6 is ours....

Metranger

May 22, 2015
F'n Jacob Trouba. Is there another Ranger that make more stupid passing and brain dead passing mistakes? Panarin makes some but he's Panarin. Trouba makes so many bone headed screw up passes it's amazing.

Am I the only one who notices?

The Rangers are better than Carolina and it pisses me off.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
F'n Jacob Trouba. Is there another Ranger that make more stupid passing and brain dead passing mistakes? Panarin makes some but he's Panarin. Trouba makes so many bone headed screw up passes it's amazing.

The Rangers have done way better than expected and it ain't over yet.
Trouba could be worst puck handler on the team. He should never be on a PP either.

Reactions: Metranger

Metranger

May 22, 2015
The better team won. Hopefully Carolina can close it out next game. A Tampa- Carolina series would be a great one!
No they didn't. The Rangers are a better team if they would just play their actionable game. When the Rangers are on their heels, they get beat. Take a lesson from St.Louis.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020

Trouba is very good at flopping and injuring other team’s star players anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad