BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 5 - BELIEVE!!!!!!!!! - PART III - OVERTIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
In a way I am glad this season is over now. NBC and the NHL clearly showed something this series and I need this break until the next season. Two straight postseasons of nonsense.

I hope Kucherov is not injured badly but also hope Tampa is without he and Stamkos so the NYI crush them. Suddenly Tampa will go back to taking the penalties they took against Columbus (3 to 1 ratio?).

If Colorado, Vegas, or NYI wins it all, good for them. Otherwise, * season.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Lessons to be learned and moves to be made, but let’s not also forget this was makeshift bubble playoff hockey. Unfortunate for many teams in that regard.
No this was a team with holes that have not been filled by Sweengenius took over. No second line RW, no grit, no size, no depth scoring. Same s**t since he started. How many more years you want to go with the same problems that Sweeney cannot fix?

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
When you win four in a row you are the better team

The Bs tried but lack of scoring was a killer as was the inability to make it tough on the Tampa D...add in face-off domination and it's a wonder this game went to double ot

Will be a very interesting off season..Tuukka, Z and Krug for starters

Festy1986

Apr 23, 2018
Krejci is the main reason they were even in this game.

It took longer then I expected but I knew someone would say this

Our stars are not stars when it matters. Just look at at least cup and look at the points from our supposed top players.

Next year will be the same, no fans, likely a bubble for the playoffs and a shortend season.

Now is the time to flip the guys we have, aquire the assets needed, spend cap on younger talent and have a playoff team ready for the rebound when the world returns to normal in 3 years.

Reactions: NeelyOrr

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Pathetic that the only goals we scored were wide open nets.

TB extremely lucky with so many point shots going in one way or the other. That strategy will not work against the Isles.
Did the Isles move ahead? I hope so because I seriously have doubts about the Flyers. The Isles have the best available coach. Just stop Tampa and I don't care who wins.

Reactions: trenton1

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
A tired Pasta is a useless Pasta.

A tired team is a useless team.

More to the point, an okay regular season team is a useless team.

The Bruins will likely shoot themselves in the foot by failing to resign Torey.

Will Z be back? Bergeron and Marchand are another year older, with little to show for it.

A bunch of spare parts on ALL lines save the first.

Little team toughness up and down the lineup.

And, now, goaltending. The Bruins haven't much in the cupboard, save greenies Vladar and that other fellow. Many here will light the torch for burning Rask at the stake. And we've seen, unfortunately, Halak wasn't the back up No. 1b we thought he was.

This is the Bruins most pressing issue. And I don't believe they have an answer. If Rask is gone, they are in trouble.

So, much to address. Perhaps they can start wth why they have lost to the Lightening twice, and decisively. What needs improvement?

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
So taylor hall to boston again ?

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks