BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 5 - BELIEVE!!!!!!!!! - PART III - OVERTIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
He looked engaged tonight. We dont beat the Canes without his goal. Jake isnt the reason we lost. Bergeron looked awful too.

Plenty of blame to go around.
No but he's another big reason why we lost. Sorry but for a guy with his size he lacks physicality.

PatsBruins17

Mar 21, 2019
Krejci is the main reason they were even in this game.
He’s also been shit 5 on 5 trust me I like him but when he’s in his own zone he tries too much and he’s slow ! He’s not the DK of years ago. I understand it’s a team game like it was all bad line ups. Doesn’t help
When most of Tampa’s goals go off deflections

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
This team needs additions to help 5 on 5.

That’s truly their Achilles heel.

That Krejci goal tonight was the first 5 on 5 goal I think since game 2???

Reactions: NeelyOrr and TCB

LucicIsABeast

Dec 7, 2008
Lville IL
All 3 TB goals originated from the point.

Not saying I want to go full Torts Rangers but team just sucks at getting in the lane.
This 100%. I don’t think toughness saves this team. Tampa was definitely tougher but also faster than the bruins. Bruins need a guy who is gritty and can get in front of the net. How is no one talking about debrusk? He was his typical use speed to shoot from a terrible angle the zip around the net and the pucks out of the zone. Doesn’t fight for the puck on the boards. Doesn’t get to the s prong areas well. Just not a second line player in my mind. I also still am not sold on Krejci, though he had a good playoff.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Don’t know how you can honestly think that. He was beyond bad this series.

He is definitely a 3rd pairing PK defenseman and still better than quite of few of those defensemen in the NHL. Easily better than half of Tampa's defensemen individually.

He offers a lot to this team. He needs to be in the Hal Gill role now however. No more top four minutes.

Reactions: CDJ

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
I gave it all I had. I really tried hard for you all guys. I was doing all kinds of rituals trying to make them win tonight . I changed my shirt 10 times in overtime. I shouldn't have worn my stupid green bay packer green shirt at 2nd overtime

Good try; at least you didn't bail on the team.

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10
im gonna give them a pass just for the fact their number 1 goalie called these playoffs exhibition games and then left.
Team probably wasnt the same after that. whether they say it or not.
i feel bad for halak.

Halak was great tonight. He gave them many chances to win. He let in several questionable goals in this series but I hang nothing on him for the failure of this team.

KrejciWinger

Nov 3, 2015
He looked engaged tonight. We dont beat the Canes without his goal. Jake isnt the reason we lost. Bergeron looked awful too.

Plenty of blame to go around.
I'm not saying he was the only reason we lost. It's just depressing how much he's regressed after his rookie year. The cute goals are still there, but his play without the puck is awful. Never engages physically since the Kadri suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille