BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 5 - BELIEVE!!!!!!!!! - PART III - OVERTIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Really don’t think Chara is done as a player. One more go around I think. Next season. Shortened season. Time to rest. Just can’t be their #2 anymore. Someone else’s time. But he’ll be good on a 3rd pairing.

Reactions: Mione134

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Cant be mad about that. Strong effort. Just wish Coyle would learn how to drop pass in tight spots instead of throwing it right at the goalie. McAvoy also. Would be open nets

We all saw that it was impossible to beat this goalie clean.

Overall Bruins lacked secondary scoring all season long. Since Blues series in the finals. Just could not score 5 vs 5

Sweeney needs to do some homework

Fair Warning

Nov 15, 2006
Grafton, MA
Lessons to be learned and moves to be made, but let’s not also forget this was makeshift bubble playoff hockey. Unfortunate for many teams in that regard.

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
I still don't want him back but man did Krug look injured this series. He was the slowest defenseman on a team with Chara on it.

Reactions: easton117

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
I wouldnt of minded a Looch meltdown in the handshake line lol

That trash deserved it.

I picked Tampa in 6. I expected them to truly have to earn it, not have another series with controversial calls and noncalls, official picks leading to two goals, etc etc.

They earned it but in a much easier fashion than it might have been.

The Bruins on the other hand fully deserved to lose. 80% of Tampa's goals were flukey bounces and deflections that a larger goalie or a larger defense would have deterred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad