Post-Game Talk: ECSF Game 4 - We Wuz Robbed - And the NHL knows it!!! - Tampa Bay wins in OT and leads series 3-1

Bmessy

Nov 25, 2007
East Boston, MA
Back breaker of a game. Krug probably out long term. Hopefully the Bs make a series of this.

If not, good season. but this team has issues and a lot of wasted cap space. Namely top 4 D and 2nd line. Krejci and Backes contracts are major issues. 6mil for a 3rd line grinder would been nice for a defenseman instead

Reactions: Estlin

Bruin4Life

Nov 6, 2006
Nash was invisible. Worst game yet.
Gionta ... Well that didn't work.
Screwed by the refs big time this entire playoffs.
Rask just can't steal one. I'm waiting for him to shut the door just one game for us. We need to score 5 goals a game it seems to be in it.

CBC making it out that Marchand will be suspended. Ignored the two calls but focused entire everything on Marchand. Us poipoir Canadian bruins fans

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
We just have to win 3 games and we'll probably play well with our backs to the wall. If we win Sunday winning the last 2 becomes likely I don't think we'll lose game 6 and go 0-3 at home this season.

But tonight was the game the first line showed up. Lines 2-4 are a mess right now even though we have some good players on them. D is kind of a mess.

My guess is we force a game 7 and the refs steal it for Tampa.

This exact scenario happened against Ottawa. Won game 1. Lost three straight. Took game 5 in OT. Then lost the third straight home game in OT. Feels like history repeating itself.

Festy1986

Apr 23, 2018
Slow starts did them in.

Game 2 they had no chance but 3 and 4 they dug a hole and that was all she wrote.

I'm aware that a non call tied the game ur maybe chara shouldn't of committed the worst penalty in the world too so it goes both ways

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Good call by Cassidy to go with Gionta over Heinen. He had an assist on the GWG...

I think we both have shown we don't need hindsight to make these types of statements.

I've only agreed with sitting Heinen the first time. He came back with jump and did what was asked.

I have no idea why he was scratched again. He was 100% not the issue with that 3rd line.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
untitled-33.gif

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
TB has been the better team majority of this series regardless of the refs...period.

Bruins haven't played their game except for flashes...

If Krug is done, series is over...Team has trouble breaking out as it is.

TB capitalizes on all of their chances, period. Bruins don't. They come up short....Can't get any sustained pressure consistently..

You can blame the refs all you want for bullshit calls and etc...which yeah, they happened.

But when it comes down to it the Bruins just don't finish when they need to. Hasnt been much urgency, desperation or will to win races, puck battles or games...Rask has been ehhhh...hes made huge timely stops but also let in total stinkers at horrible times..I wouldn't blame him for the losses but its not helping.

Without Carlo and Krug now..we just don't have the depth or talent to win...NSH, WPG, PIT etc would dismantle us most likely playing in this poor fashion. Boston just hasn't played their game..

Cassidy is too easy on players. Nash shoulda been benched he was ATROCIOUS in the 1st...yet he keeps sending him out n giving him 1st pp time...

Gionta had no business playing..

Just abysmal all around...Bruins can't play hockey for 10 minutes and win hockey games. They don't seem hungry at all, and to me thats just unacceptable...Especially from guys like Krejci, Nash whose never won shit (wonder why)...unacceptable..

Also if this team can't find their scoring 5v5 then what do they expect? To get handed PPs all the way to the finals? come on. They need to find a way to finish, period.

Right now they don't deserve this series let alone to win the cup.

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
I'm not even mad, I'm just.. disappointed to see the game I love going this way.

It feels like every night it's 5 guys on the ice vs 9.

I've never seen feel like it has some kind of "boost" from the league like Tampa does... I just don't know...
... and the missed obvious calls always seem to factor into deciding the game . God I wish I had the balls to stop watching this BS but I won’t .

Reactions: goflyakite

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Damm Riley Nash, oops wrong Nash. Riley's line mates must have lit it up with out him holding them back, ooops,

damm Kaspars Daugavins

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
I think we both have shown we don't need hindsight to make these types of statements.

I've only agreed with sitting Heinen the first time. He came back with jump and did what was asked.

I have no idea why he was scratched again. He was 100% not the issue with that 3rd line.

Except I said it this morning when it was first rumored, so it’s not hindsight.

I knew it would be Heinen that sat. Easiest guy to do it to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad