Pre-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 4 Sat 12:24 PM THE BEAR has its back against the wall - NBC, SN, SN4K, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
My cable provider is showing the Islanders game at Noon on Saturday. I’m just gonna assume it’s Bruins...haha...

For me FiOS usually seems to update around 10 or 10:30 in the morning, and usually changes have to be in by the afternoon the day before if it's going to be on the updated schedule. So if they'd decided on the dates of the games on Thursday at 4 in the afternoon, I'd get an update at 10 on Friday.

But since the game times were only settled this morning - I think it'll update tomorrow morning with all the new games. But yeah the noon game is Bruins. I'm a bit surprised they're doing the puck drop so late - you'd think they'd want a little time at the end of the third period to warn people to figure out how to get on the NBCSN app or to get to NHLN to watch the rest of the OT game. (No NBCSN for OT - it's Indy Car I think. And no NBC for OT because of PGA.)

Reactions: GloveSave1

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I dont know if it's 2020.
Or hockey in August.
Or my mom going into hospice today.

But I just aint feeling it.
Maybe if they wake up and make it a series it will remove my numbness.....I dont know...
Sending you love tonight and going forward. This has been a terrible year. Sports are my only saving grace. Hopefully the boys make it a series and it helps you. Stay strong.

Reactions: Gee Wally

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I saw the same lack of passion in the 'Canes eyes as I did in the Bruins eyes game 3. That look of "I just want this over with." I hope that it's not true, that I'm wrong but my gut tells me they're done.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
By this measuring stick, 15 teams fold like a cheap suite every year in the playoffs.

How about Games 6 and 7 against Toronto?

Or Games 4 and 5 against Columbus?

Or Game 6 against St. Louis?

Rask gave up 3 goals total in those 2 Leaf games.

Rask was really good vs Columbus

Rask was really good G6 STL

I don't remotely have same confidence in Halak
against TB.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I dont know if it's 2020.
Or hockey in August.
Or my mom going into hospice today.

But I just aint feeling it.
Maybe if they wake up and make it a series it will remove my numbness.....I dont know...
Wally, My thoughts are with you as you are in such a difficult time. sports mean nothing now.

Reactions: Gee Wally

EvilElf63

Mar 27, 2012
Catskills
It's been 4 days since they played a real hockey game, but I believe they can bring it together for this one. Chara obviously doesn't have the legs anymore, but hopefully he has the leadership to get his squad to at least show up today.
Statement reply?

Reactions: lopey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad