Pre-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 4 Sat 12:24 PM THE BEAR has its back against the wall - NBC, SN, SN4K, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

kthx

Bedard to Bruins 2023
Apr 24, 2019
PRIMETIME FOR ME

Need to show some effort. Refs need to be better. We need to be better.

Reactions: bbfan419

RHR37

Dec 24, 2019
I dont know if it's 2020.
Or hockey in August.
Or my mom going into hospice today.

But I just aint feeling it.
Maybe if they wake up and make it a series it will remove my numbness.....I dont know...

My condolences on your mother.

Reactions: Gee Wally

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I will probably miss most if not all of the game- my nephew is coming down to help me with some work on the building and grounds.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Yeah I am on the same page as you. I have no doubt they will be there in body, but this team does not inspire a great amount of confidence when they are in do or die situations. They seem to just die. They folded like a cheap suit against St. Louis when it mattered and did it again the last game against TB (and the 2018 series against Tampa as well).

Actually, I'm more concerned about some of the players (I won't mention any names) willingness to stay in the bubble and see this thing through to the Finals.

With their starting goalie at home I feel that some of the other players wish they were home too

..I hope they prove me wrong and come out with a spirited effort tomorrow

Reactions: Gordoff

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Or hockey in August.

Maybe if they wake up and make it a series it will remove my numbness.....I dont know...

I am sorry to hear about your Mom. Hockey pales in comparison to real life and I understand what you are saying. I wish you and your family all the best through a difficult time.

Reactions: Ladyfan

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Or hockey in August.

Sorry you are going through these tough times Wally, 2020 has been horrible for many of us. Wishing the best for you and your family.

Last edited:

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Or hockey in August.

<3 sorry Wally :(

I hope they can give you some fireworks for a couple hours to hopefully at least give you a distraction

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Or hockey in August.

So sorry, Wally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad