BRUINS GDT ECSF Game 4 - BRUINS (1) vs Lightning (2) - NBC, SN, SN4K, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Halak will determine how this game goes. If he looks squirrelly from last game we may be in for a long afternoon. Hopefully he doesn’t, can’t go through another game like last one

The Murph

Feb 25, 2018
Showed a clip of the B's heading out to the ice. They didn't look worried to me. Looked ready to go...

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
Thanks for the GDT.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE SISTER GahdenRinkRat. This will be (most likely) be the only time the B's play on her birthday !

Must win for the B's. I hope they can pull it off for a break in these dark times.

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO:clap::clap:

Here's hoping for all of us and the world that this is the one and only time the Bruins are playing on my birthday! That said, it's the one chance for me to ask them for a win!

Here we go :bruins Here we go:clap::clap:

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Nice to have a standard roster dressed again... but Kuhlman really has shown outside a few flashes of brilliance his rookie season a complete lack of offense. A non-physical, non-defensive fast player who does very little. Another game of praying the second line scores because otherwise we are doomed to hoping the top line carries us yet again.

I am 99% certain the Krejci line is struggling against Tampa because of the massive, physical defense in Tampa. That defense is not great but Kase and Debrusk have little hope of winning a board battle against a 6'3 specimen. That line has to figure it out because this team is doomed with only the Bergeron line.

No Kuraly is a significant blow again. His ability to render the 4th line a second high end shut down line is underrated.

This game worries me. Let's hope we get the make up calls from last game and our PP is engaged. Let's also hope that horrific, passive PK we saw last game is never seen again (no Kuraly a cause?)... PK must be aggressive and take chances. It might bite them in the ass at times but it is better than guaranteeing the Tampa PP 2+ goals by collapsing.

Don't like dressing six D with TB being a dirty team.
Anyone besides Chara injured on D you have
Chara in a 5 man rotation.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
The only Bruins goal scored that didn't involve Marchand/Bergeron/Pastrnak in some way was Ritchie's under-the-pad goal.

The Coyle tip was transition from the top line securing possession and Marchand set up Krug's shot that was tipped by Coyle, coming off the bench.

Marchand (4) and Pastrnak (1) have scored all the other goals this series.

It was Carlo's shot not Krug's.

MustardStew

Lurking Lurker
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2003
Hillsborough, NC
I get to watch this one after a few days in the woods... Cause when is there hockey is in August??
Guess I didn't miss much worth seeing?

I expect (hope) they come out on fire. After being embarrassed - wherever they are!

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
4-1 Tampa.

Don’t want it, don’t like it... but that’s my feeling.

I’m at the point where I’ll take a decent body check, but even those are few and far between with this squad.

I appreciate honesty like this. I’m sad to say I agree - some unexpected variables and some expected deficiencies with how this team is architected are too much for this year and I think they’re sadly broken.

No shame in that.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad