BRUINS GDT ECSF Game 4 - BRUINS (1) vs Lightning (2) - NBC, SN, SN4K, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Fresh cookies! Get yer fresh cookies right here!

Easiest-Chocolate-Chip-Cookies-800-2.jpg

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
I can't wait to see their attitude. They weren't coming back, but the team and coaching staff waived the white flag when they got down 4-1 in Game 3.

A veteran, Cup-contending team would come back from that disaster and dominate the 1st period. We'll find out soon enough.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Woof. Cassidy's line-up decisions the last 2 games have been ugly. At least Clifton is back in.

I really hate that Kuraly is out again, that came out of nowhere considering he played a huge role in the tying goal late in Game 2.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
I'd prefer Studnicka over Kuhlman, but whatever. Glad Cliffy is back in.

Nice to have a standard roster dressed again... but Kuhlman really has shown outside a few flashes of brilliance his rookie season a complete lack of offense. A non-physical, non-defensive fast player who does very little. Another game of praying the second line scores because otherwise we are doomed to hoping the top line carries us yet again.

I am 99% certain the Krejci line is struggling against Tampa because of the massive, physical defense in Tampa. That defense is not great but Kase and Debrusk have little hope of winning a board battle against a 6'3 specimen. That line has to figure it out because this team is doomed with only the Bergeron line.

No Kuraly is a significant blow again. His ability to render the 4th line a second high end shut down line is underrated.

This game worries me. Let's hope we get the make up calls from last game and our PP is engaged. Let's also hope that horrific, passive PK we saw last game is never seen again (no Kuraly a cause?)... PK must be aggressive and take chances. It might bite them in the ass at times but it is better than guaranteeing the Tampa PP 2+ goals by collapsing.

Reactions: HooperDrivesTheBoat

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
I’m not liking the Kuhlman spot. Try someone has has the ability to score. Ala Seguin in 2011 vs Tampa. Cassidy pulling a Clode here?
In fairness to him, they can’t find a 2nd line winger that can score, let alone a 3rd.

If lines 2-4 can just play even with Tampa’s I’d take it as a win. Hope to draw some calls and let the pp go to work.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Hopefully the officials and linesman don't spot TB 2 goals today. Kind of scary that we are 1 ref injury today to getting Eric Furlat back.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad