BRUINS GDT ECSF Game 4 - BRUINS (1) vs Lightning (2) - NBC, SN, SN4K, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
@BMC will validate all winning cards

DeuXD4uVMAAICiB.jpg

:biglaugh:

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Kuhlman and Bjork are basically the same smaller player, lot of skating and promise then, well I will let this guy say it

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
I ended up with today off but I’m not ready to start watching this one just yet . I’m going to hide the scores and start this one around supper time. I’ll be reading all your comments later on tonight . Enjoy !

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Bruins save % has gone from .925 in the regular season to .898 in the playoffs

The last game killed it but facing that offense is not easy when our dee lets everyone walk in and stand around. On a positive sign our dee are scoring on one net, wrong one but baby steps.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
The only Bruins goal scored that didn't involve Marchand/Bergeron/Pastrnak in some way was Ritchie's under-the-pad goal.

The Coyle tip was transition from the top line securing possession and Marchand set up Krug's shot that was tipped by Coyle, coming off the bench.

Marchand (4) and Pastrnak (1) have scored all the other goals this series.

The Murph

Feb 25, 2018
Personally, fine with Kulhman. Wish it was Stud, but if going to keep Ritchie in, they need a guy who can motor on that line and Kulhman has the legs. Actually calling for a Kulhman goal or assist today. Think he'll be a reason the B's score.

Hope they limit the Chara/McAvoy pairing and Grzelcyk moves up.

Either way, see them coming out strong, but an early goal from TB would be a disaster.

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
Ive talked up Kase for a while now, time to show up bud.

No classic Bruins moves with a pentalty or goal against in the first minute.

Start strong.

Kase has had SO many good chances... and from what I've seen from highlights he can finish... hopefully he gets one soon and the floodgates open. Been a rough last two games for him and that entire 2nd line. Need more from everyone on that line.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Can we please ban the word "obviously" from all hockey player interviews?
(Or as most of them say it, "obviousee")

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Dont back down to these douchnozzles. Hit them and hit them hard. No stupid penalties but make it known early you are going to be physical. Score often. Dont let the foot off the gas. Full f***** throttle.

HERE WE GO BRUINS HERE WE GO

Bruins4Life136

Apr 30, 2019
Special teams will most likely decide today’s game.

Need the Refs to give the Bruins a couple of early PPs like Tampa got last game.

If they need the refs to score they can forget about winning this game. They need to start getting some goals 5 on 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad