GDT: ECSF Game 3: Your New Jersey Devils vs. Carolina Hurricanes, 3:30 PM, TBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Game 3 works fine for me, but I'm half the country away so I usually don't get the local blackout BS unless it involves the Wild.
Not sure why a TNT/TBS national game would be blacked out where they played, 24 hours later. So weird.

NjdevilfanJim

Jan 26, 2020
Man, i am softening on these Bolts fans.

I was so mad about TB stomping us out in 1st round back in that Hall year, with Kuch dishing out that questionable headshot on Sami Vatanen....and all those glorious SCFs...and something with Hedman and Nico. The sting lasted for years.

....But now that we have Palat... I kinda see them in a new light...

And Some TB fans are even rooting for us this playoffs....

Time is certainly a softener...!
Until the next time we play them the hatred will return.....

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Can we get some regression out of the Canes now? This team scoring 15 goals over 3 games is unheard of. They should be due to get shutout in the next 2/3 games. Gimme some f***ing saves now Vitek

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Can we get some regression out of the Canes now? This team scoring 15 goals over 3 games is unheard of. They should be due to get shutout in the next 2/3 games. Gimme some f***ing saves now Vitek

No way we give up 3 short handed breakaways again, so if we play the same game 5 on 5 tomorrow we should hopefully see thar regression.

Reactions: My3Sons

Goptor

Jun 30, 2016
No way we give up 3 short handed breakaways again, so if we play the same game 5 on 5 tomorrow we should hopefully see thar regression.

It was kinda a good thing that they got exposed when up by 5 goals. All systems flaws that can be easily changed in prep for next game. Would have been killer to have those happen in a close game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad