Status
Not open for further replies.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
He can't play worse than Graves!
Did you watch the Frozen Four?

There's no 3 on 3 in the playoffs.

After the Devils allowed 11 goals in two games I don't see how a defenseman who doesn't defend is expected to turn the tide.

Seems more like marketing than sound hockey strategy.

• Wow
Reactions: NikGusev97

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010

After the Devils allowed 11 goals in two games I don't see how a defenseman who doesn't defend is expected to turn the tide.

What's the alternative here? Smith? You think that is a better hockey option?

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ

Lol yea the marketing team is pulling strings in the eastern semis. Give me a break.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
afternoon game? booo

IMG-6445.jpg

let’s f***ing get it. win this and it’s a new series

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010

They can protect his minutes and also get him out there for the powerplay that desperately needs something to spark it.

Graves has been putrid and he's hurt so they can't play him anyway and Smith is absolutely not the answer with how slow he is and the dumb penalties he takes.

Buggsy

Sep 16, 2009
Halifax, NS
Just a tad higher than the marketing team. There's no way Lindy or Fitz decided this was the best course of action.
Stop being a negative Nancy and give an alternative would ya?

Inserting a puck moving/skating defenceman couldn’t be helpful? The devils are getting crushed on the forecheck and can’t get the puck off the boards

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
Just a tad higher than the marketing team. There's no way Lindy or Fitz decided this was the best course of action.
Right, inserting the best drafted prospect on planet earth whose play style is the perfect counter to how Carolina plays is definitely not the right thing to do. We need Smith in there to absorb hits, take penalties, and be a black hole offensively.

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017

oh hey this guy who hasn’t posted here all week is back just to shit on luke hughes. crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad