[ECSF - Game 3] - New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes / 3:30 EST - ESPN / Series (CAR 2-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Gallant is gonna get fined for sure lol. I could see Q'Angelo also outting him to the media and saying exactly what he said which increases the chance he gets hit with a fine but is considered a major D move and against the unwritten code about what is said down there stays there

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Yeah, good for you to rock your Oilers sweater. No longer working downtown, but I used to wear my Rangers (Brad) Park sweater (dated and proud of it) when Flames played NYR. Fun times.
We are so lucky how hockey culture reigns.
Good luck to your team!

It‘s a fun time here right now. I’m a criminal defence lawyer, so I have a pretty sharp tongue and quick wit to chirp back. Usually ends in a good laugh.

Calgary is an awesome hockey city. Not just a Flames city, there are lots of Oilers, Leafs, and Canucks fans here as well.

Having the games live up to the hype definitely helps. By far the most entertaining series these playoffs.

Good luck tonight as well, hopefully Markstrom continues to be a total sieve against the Oilers.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
It‘s a fun time here right now. I’m a criminal defence lawyer, so I have a pretty sharp tongue and quick wit to chirp back. Usually ends in a good laugh.

Calgary is an awesome hockey city. Not just a Flames city, there are lots of Oilers, Leafs, and Canucks fans here as well.

Having the games live up to the hype definitely helps. By far the most entertaining series these playoffs.

Good luck tonight as well, hopefully Markstrom continues to be a total sieve against the Oilers.
Aah...the Perry Mason of hockey:nod:. You may have to defend Evander Kane for his criminal lack of judgement. Zinger :sarcasm::D and bad one at that, haha.
Rangers first, but yeah Flames after that.

Reactions: egelband and snipes

Rangers79

Aug 10, 2012
New Jersey
Gallant is gonna get fined for sure lol. I could see Q'Angelo also outting him to the media and saying exactly what he said which increases the chance he gets hit with a fine but is considered a major D move and against the unwritten code about what is said down there stays there
He'd have to reveal what he said to get such a reaction. Both would end up fined

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
0-4 on the road thus far for Carolina.

Really bizarre how they can look good at home and equally as poor on the road.

Is this coaching? Players? Fluke?
They didn’t look anything spectacular against NYR in both of their home games. It should have been a split at the very least. Rangers got extremely unlucky to be down 2 games

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
why is that his name lol

1653259883640.jpeg

Reactions: Metalwood

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
Tony is the biggest clown. That second goal was on you, my guy.
I never liked him when he was with the Rangers, and was happy when he left. NYR did the right thing, regardless of all the commenters who loved how he could "walk the blueline". I saw a guy who flailed horribly defensively at times too. He is always a bad presence. It was easy for me to get an accurate read on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad