[ECSF - Game 3] - New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes / 3:30 EST - ESPN / Series (CAR 2-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Yeah, I can't wait. So happy for all us hockey nuts in Alberta. It's frigging great

It‘s been fantastic, the energy in Alberta with this series is rocking. Alberta and the Prairie provinces is the heartland of hockey.

People live and breathe hockey here, not just NHL hockey either. Hockey is part of the culture here.

Being an Oilers fan living in Calgary with everyone wearing their sweaters on game day has led to some funny chirps with clients coming to my office on game day.

StrmSurge

Skol!
Mar 19, 2019
Salem, SC
lets slow pass, 5 feet right, then slow pass 5 feet back, then another outside the circle, then lets do the same thing back to the point..

ok you just killed 30 seconds and literally did yourself no favors, because youre not going to open up a clean lane with that sort of passing

and they're still wondering why their PP sucks right now?

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
It‘s been fantastic, the energy in Alberta with this series is rocking. Alberta and the Prairie provinces is the heartland of hockey.

People live and breathe hockey here, not just NHL hockey either. Hockey is part of the culture here.

Being an Oilers fan living in Calgary with everyone wearing their sweaters on game day has led to some funny chirps with clients coming to my office on game day.
Yeah, good for you to rock your Oilers sweater. No longer working downtown, but I used to wear my Rangers (Brad) Park sweater (dated and proud of it) when Flames played NYR. Fun times.
We are so lucky how hockey culture reigns.
Good luck to your team!

Reactions: egelband and snipes

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
0-4 on the road thus far for Carolina.

Really bizarre how they can look good at home and equally as poor on the road.

Is this coaching? Players? Fluke?

TBH Carolina mostly controlled game 4 in BOS and here today...they got unlucky to a degree in both. I'd say more so today and sunk themselves with penalties in that BOS game

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Hahahaha Gallant would tear Tony D apart at any age, wow this kid has serious issues I can't believe he'd try to get attention like that not even being involved in the final play, has to somehow make sure he's involved and gets attention. What a child, I hope he gets his, I really do.
Turk would rip his head off in an instant. He should get Max Domi to talk to his dad about him. Probably would shit his mouth if he had an idea.

Embryo

LGR Check out my music.
Oct 7, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
www.youtube.com
Too bad Domi didn't get his face caved in there. Then you have DeAngelo yapping away off to the side...how satisfying it would be for both those guys to get what they have coming one day.

I could not imagine cheering for a team with those two players on it.
I said the exact same thing a moment before you on this thread lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad