Post-Game Talk: ECSF Game 3 - B's can't recover from another bad start - Tampa 4 B's 1 - Lightning leads series 2-1

bwdrums1

Dec 14, 2017
Looks like Riley will take a seat and Acciari will start as third line center

I like it
Yuck, imo Acciari is nothing more than a 4th liner. We need more skill in there, put Donato out there ffs. He's capable of shaking loose for some good looks and maybe popping a couple. Re- emphasize his defensive responsibilities, shorten his shifts, and let him go, eff it......

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Yuck, imo Acciari is nothing more than a 4th liner. We need more skill in there, put Donato out there ffs. He's capable of shaking loose for some good looks and maybe popping a couple. Re- emphasize his defensive responsibilities, shorten his shifts, and let him go, eff it......

I wouldn't put to much into those practice lines. With 63 & 74 on maintenance, it throws everything out of whack at practice.

I'm torn on Acciari. I love his physical game and at times he shows like someone who can bring a spark via his hitting game. Then there are times when he just doesn't seem to do anything. He does a lot of things that don't show up on the stat sheet and I think that is where I'm torn on him.

Reactions: LouisSleigher

fin8

Apr 10, 2010
sault.ste.marie,on
The skill hasn't all of a sudden disappeared from this team. But where is that will to win gone? That's what I see missing from the past 2 games. The Bruins have showed us character all year. Bring that heart on Friday and we will be back in this series.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Tomorrow's practice AND video session at Warrior is the season.

Tonight was the first time since he became the coach that I saw panic in Cassidy's eyes.
and now you know why Cassidy has never spent more than 3 years anywhere since Washington, except for the stint in Providence

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
Jake took a few powerful hits yresteday. He looked slow after that.
I'm really enjoying how we are not closing off the neutral zone and our defence are backing up way to early plus losing the scrums in front of the net. Why not make a surrender flag and wave it. Sheeeesh.

Have to admit, the Bolts went to a very simple game, defence is clearing the puck out quickly and their forwards are completing plays. Kudos to them.

Reactions: Aeroforce

Neely2005

Nov 3, 2006
Toronto, Ontario
Looked at your lineup (above), what is Rask doing on the third line:huh: between Heinen and DeBrusk?!? Ballsy move.:rolleyes::laugh:
5noHKsb_d.jpg

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
probably use a shiite disturber like a Blidh or some speed and finishing in like Donato

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
Riley Nash is costing himself money by the game. Shame since he had a nice regular season.

I do not mind Riley Nash at all, but the only time he really shined is when Bergy was hurt and he played with Marchand and Pasta during the season plus in the one layoff game vs the Leafs. Those 2 made Nash look good or there is actual chemistry there.

JP Nolan

Sep 28, 2017
I'm not sure how you can call anybody on a chat forum talking about their team a fair weather fan. I see many die hard fans who are being critical of team and certain members play of late but to me that doesn't make them fair weather. The fair weather are those people walking around in a Bruins jersey on game day who wouldn't have a clue as to who the back up goalie is for the Bruins. I would suggest most fans on this site could name the next three goalies in the depth chart after Khudobin...
When someone says that the team is not giving its best effort, or they need to give a better effort, Thats a fair weather fan. Anyone who thinks any player on the Bruins is not trying.....Thats a fair weather fan. Any fan that is saying "were toast", "were done"..........Krejci is Lazy, Nash cant score a goal, Riley Nash needs to sit....Blah blah blah......I have news for you.....There is another team out there trying to stop us as much as we are trying to stop them.....Lots of fair weather fans here....Breaking down the team is one thing......Jumping ship down 2-1 is another.

Reactions: lopey

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
When someone says that the team is not giving its best effort, or they need to give a better effort, Thats a fair weather fan. Anyone who thinks any player on the Bruins is not trying.....Thats a fair weather fan. Any fan that is saying "were toast", "were done"..........Krejci is Lazy, Nash cant score a goal, Riley Nash needs to sit....Blah blah blah......I have news for you.....There is another team out there trying to stop us as much as we are trying to stop them.....Lots of fair weather fans here....Breaking down the team is one thing......Jumping ship down 2-1 is another.

Here, here! Baghdad Bob.

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
Very hard to say. I am a huge bjork guy but with out some inprovement from where he was at when injured he would be on the outside looking in as far as being dressed .
But he would have been given the opportunity to show them otherwise tho. To me he’s one of those kids the more he plays with the big club, the faster he will develop. I have nothing but my gut to back that up tho LOL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad