BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 3 - BRUINS (1) vs Tampa Bay (1) - PART III

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
I think its obvious why the Tampa PP is scoring. Nothing they are doing differently.

The Bruins are playing a disgustingly passing PK tonight. Columbus and Boston game 1 and 2 don't sit back like this.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Well DS is good at signing NCAA free agents and makes a good deal once in while, but I would not care if he was gone, maybe make him assistant GM and in charge of finding college gems. Cassidy is just another Julien clone and this team needs more physical sure, but we need guys that can score and force the play all the time, Gallant would be the coach to play that style and go out and get those kinds of guys. Chara is a dinosaur and should retire, Ritchie, DeBrusk these guys are too slow.
Cassidy is a Julien clone?

LMFAO, okay buddy.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Well DS is good at signing NCAA free agents and makes a good deal once in while, but I would not care if he was gone, maybe make him assistant GM and in charge of finding college gems. Cassidy is just another Julien clone and this team needs more physical sure, but we need guys that can score and force the play all the time, Gallant would be the coach to play that style and go out and get those kinds of guys. Chara is a dinosaur and should retire, Ritchie, DeBrusk these guys are too slow.

DeBrusk is not slow

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
Does Halak start 3rd?

Does it really matter? But, hell, leave the rookie in. If he looks good in the 3rd, maybe he can start game 4. Btw, maybe the BRUINS can get Kirk Russell to coach the next few games because it's gonna take a MIRACLE..

badbrewin

Sponsor
Jan 13, 2007
Montreal
i know we are getting smoked. but no clifton in there and i see john moore and lauzon. shakes my head.

hopefully they rest up and getvready for friday.

pretty sure cliffy will be back in.

Poor Cliffy out because of a questionable decision on the 3rd goal yesterday, but when Chara fluffs..

Grasshopperking

Sponsor
Jun 5, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
I had a really bad feeling that losing last night was going to lead to something like this.

No idea why this had to be a back to back schedule. It doesn't make any sense at all.

The NHL should have postponed the games today like all the other leagues that are making a statement tonight.

Easier to put a tacky hashtag up and zoom on it once

Reactions: Otherworld

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
This team wants to go home. Who has proven otherwise outside of Brad Marchand?

I told my wife last night that it looks like some of the Bruins want out of the bubble

..it starting to look like more B's have joined the "I want out" club tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad