BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 3 - BRUINS (1) vs Tampa Bay (1) - PART III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
This is going to be a 3rd period comeback for the ages :cool:

Seriously though, I'm not as pissed as, perhaps, I should be or would have been in the past. Maybe this is the slap in the face they need. I guess we'll find out all we need to know about this group when we see them in game 4. I'm not prepared to write them off already.

One thing that is driving me nuts is how often Tampa forwards have gotten behind the Bruins D in this series. The playoffs are all about adjustments. Tampa has stretched the Bruins D quite a few times already. Why the hell do the Bruins keep allowing this?!?!?!?!

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
I'm about half ready to become a Flyers fan at this point so I can see them cave the Lightning's head in. ngl.

This game has been an absolute shit show.

Reactions: Jean_Jacket41

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
i know we are getting smoked. but no clifton in there and i see john moore and lauzon. shakes my head.

hopefully they rest up and getvready for friday.

pretty sure cliffy will be back in.
Hopefully Ritchie and Wagner are out too, slow af and add nothing, at least Stud can create chances.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
They’re a bunch of p***yes. They avoid hitting at every turn. Neely must be throwing up. They need tougher players since Clode was here.

Thanks for the belly laugh ...I needed that

..if they play like this the next two games there has to be some drastic changes by Neely and Sweeney

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Seriously. The talk of this bubble was that when the second round hit and the players had been away from their families and freedoms for almost two months that the teams with guys who had won would pack up and leave.

St.Louis
Pittsburgh
Washington
Chicago

...and now Boston. The Bruins look exactly like St.Louis did in game 6 against Vancouver. No different at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad