Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
MiserableCorruptFlies-size_restricted.gif

upload_2020-8-26_21-48-54.png

member 96824

The team could come out, win the third period, and get the mojo going for game 4.

Or they could go through the motions, go out with a whimper, and give Tampa all the confidence in the world that the series is over at 2-1.

I’m reporting this to the mods because we know what the choice will be and it makes me uncomfortable

Reactions: Gonzothe7thDman

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Let’s remember this though the Bruins Pounded STL in game three sort of like this and the rest won’t be told

Can’t get a bigger wake up call.

I’d be upset at the officiating...but we should have learned from those STL that we have to develop some physical pushback. They haven’t had that for years. And they absolutely refuse. It’s not in them. And that is a tragic and lethal flaw.

I’d say the rest of the game is about taking a toll...but it’s laughable to even ask.

So it’s about Vlader being okay enough to start. Have a day, kid.

Reactions: TOR1970Cup and kthx

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
We know the Bruins will finally get the calls this period so the end stat sheet reads 4 PPs to 4.

Screw that - give Tampa all the PPs in the world and play like Tampa does. The Bruins will be called for it but this game is over!!

Do everything they do. As well as fight if the opportunity arises. It won't. They have cowards.

Reactions: TOR1970Cup

bruinmann77

Feb 27, 2002
bronx ny
Visit site
this team lack of Heart and being ready to play falls on the coach and the so called leaders of this team. Just rolled over fell flat on there face This will be over in 5 games mark my words.

Reactions: Drunkenfish

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Imagine still crying about the refs tonight. This is all on the team including the coaches.
Yeah, refs haven't been great, but when are they? Have to overcome adversity. Getting shellacked this bad is on the players and coaches. It's a f***ing joke of a performance. TB has pure and simple been better than the Bs the last two games.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
This team is better than what they are showing on the ice. That's the frustrating thing. They think they can play passively and flip a switch whenever they want. Newsflash, you can't do that against really good teams.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Remember when I said this 7 D strategy was going to be a disaster?? This is a f***ing disaster. f*** you Cassidy
Yup. Horrible decision.

You just got off a game where you lost in OT last night and outplayed a lot of that game... now you’re gonna double shift guys?!?!

How bout plug guys in and swap guys out!!!

Then he feeds Vladar to the wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille