BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 3 8:08 PM - BRUINS (1) vs Tampa Bay (1) - NBCSN, CBC , SN4K, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
I miss the 2011 team. Forever will. These recent teams been good but bland.
When the offense is clicking, this team is not bland. In fact, its pretty exciting, even more so than the 2011 team that hit and fought but also played a lot of the Clode trap system, which if you cant recall, is far from exciting to watch.

Problem is, out offense hasn't really clicked well since the bubble started. Taking out empty nets, they haven't scored more than 3 in a game. That production is not going to win you a series when you've got your back up goalie facing the #1 offense in the league.

Reactions: Grasshopperking

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
"Lucky" deflections are what happens when you get pucks to the net. Something Boston has a problem with.

But f*** it! Rip 'em a new one Bruce! Let's f***ing GO!!!!

Reactions: 304

DiggityDog

2 Minutes for Ruffing
Nov 2, 2019
I honesty can’t believe how much of a shitty mood I’m in. I actually thought the Bruins pushed the play in that period.

But what’s that on the Horizon? Oh it’s Nick Ritchie taking a dumbass penalty on the guy who didn’t even check him there, and oh my is that Scott Stevens out there with stripes pushing Lauzon.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Remember Krugs first series against the Rangers? Where did his shot go, like it’s still decent but it used to be deadly

Exactly! His shot is absolute trash all year. He can't hit the net to save his life right now or is ALWAYS intentionally shooting wide.

BRUINS:

The Tampa D can put as many own goal deflections in as you can. Put it on net already.

Bruins4Life136

Apr 30, 2019
When the offense is clicking, this team is not bland. In fact, its pretty exciting, even more so than the 2011 team that hit and fought but also played a lot of the Clode trap system, which if you cant recall, is far from exciting to watch.

Problem is, out offense hasn't really clicked well since the bubble started. Taking out empty nets, they haven't scored more than 3 in a game. That production is not going to win you a series when you've got your back up goalie facing the #1 offense in the league.

It’s the same story. This team has won a lot of games the last couple of years and haven’t brung a cup.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
No real shots on net of any degree of quality, Vas is going have another easy game.

Without secondary scoring, this is going be a short series not matter if Tretiak was in net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad