GDT: ECSF Game 2 | Pittsburgh Penguins @ Washington Capitals | 3PM | MVP! MVP! MViP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I mean... it's worthless even quoting Sullivan regarding injuries because he isn't going to tell the truth but he framed this as "not a setback but part of the process." FWIW.

Reactions: ColePens

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I think it's really difficult to speculate. Really difficult. Geno practice and his skating the last couple days has looked incredible. But that's practice. Only Geno/trainers know what he's going through.

It sucks. I don't know what his status would be if we were down 1-0. I can only hope like hell he recovers and comes back 100%. Hags, too.

Bummer.

Reactions: KIRK and Andy99

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Caps jump up as favorites in the betting world. -135. I saw this morning it was as low as even 50/50 for today's game.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I'm with ya, Cole. But much as I'd love to see it, I have a hard time believing we'll see elite Geno the rest of the way. It isn't just the injury... it's gonna be the time off and the fact that he just takes a while to get back into gear after an injury. It is what it is.

At this point it's as familiar as making the playoffs. Ha.

I REALLY didn't like the way he went down with this latest injury, either. And I'll just leave it at that.

Reactions: ColePens

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
If he can't go today I don't see how much could change between now and Tuesday/Thursday. I'd bet they are going to be without him for this series.

PoshJitteryKitfox-max-1mb.gif

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Really sucks about G....I just hope they’re being cautious with him having won game 1 and it’s not because it’s worse than is being suggested, that Sully is mind-gaming everyone and that G is really out the remainder of the POs....

I wouldnt put it past Sully...

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
Really sucks about G....I just hope they’re being cautious with him having won game 1 and it’s not because it’s worse than is being suggested, that Sully is mind-gaming everyone and that G is really out the remainder of the POs....

Malkin was literally a regular at practice yesterday. I understand he may not be 100% when he comes back, but guys....he'll be back.

Couturier played on a completely torn MCL. And actually played well. No need for so much negativity

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017

Sully doesn’t really do the mind game thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad