ECSF Game 2: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Washington Capitals | 3 PM ET | CBC, TVAS, NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggyjoe212

Oct 2, 2017
Flyers injured Geno and Hagelin (and Letang for a period). Wilson injured Dumo. Not even an ounce of repercussion.

Even though the pens are smart to keep their cool I wish they went after Wilson and Giroux like back in the day. You gotta protect your players.

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh

This is "video evidence" shown to allow Oshie's OT winning goal:
GASxYTp.jpg

This is "video evidence" shown to disallow Hornqvist's goal:
77F8pnU.jpg

f57.jpg

HMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm..........

Roshi

Feb 7, 2013
Finland
This is "video evidence" shown to allow Oshie's OT winning goal:
GASxYTp.jpg

This is "video evidence" shown to disallow Hornqvist's goal:
77F8pnU.jpg

f57.jpg

HMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm..........

Funny. The more i look at it, the more i thing they got it right. Both times. Thanks for this.

TomDelonge

Apr 28, 2009
Boulder, CO
Yepp. Just like Guentzel needs the worlds best center and a beast in front of the net to have his results.
For the record, my opinion has officially changed, and I think I need to watch Oshie a little closer as he has better numbers these last two years than he ever put up with the blues, so I am excited to watch game 3.

The real Tom DeLonge would have more to say about UFOs, I call bamboozle on you.

I chuckled. I did see that JRE podcast with him on it...and am sad the joke went over my head. I created this account in 2009 when I was 18 and it is just a little too late to change the username.

Reactions: 7even
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad