ECSF Game 2: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Washington Capitals | 3 PM ET | CBC, TVAS, NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
GP G A P +/-
63 18 17 35 -10
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
All that playoff success. Oshie is a good player, but some of you caps fans are so desperate for playoff success and to go deep that you don't even know what winning looks like ...smh

As a Pens fan. Oshie has been Washington's most consistent and annoying player through the three times we've faced them

TomDelonge

Apr 28, 2009
Boulder, CO
now how many of those were in washington?

Oh, so oshie just needs to go to the best team in the league and play with the best winger and a top 5 center in order see just under a PPG performance? I am sure no other top line winger in the league would have similar results.

That was sarcasm.

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
Could you imagine the outrage if the both of the controversial plays were reversed? Goalie interference is such a coin flip day to day. Connolly obviously slashed Murray. Since he was honest and did not dive he had a goal scored on him. Had he fallen down though, I bet the goal would have been called back. Everyone gets mad at embellishing but this is exactly why goalies embellish.
Can you imagine the golf games of Pitt players if Philly had any D or goal tending? Took you 6 to get past a depleted team.

Can you imagine if most series involving Pitt were called even?

Oh and keep your avatar away from Kessel if that's the family pet :laugh:

TomDelonge

Apr 28, 2009
Boulder, CO
As a Pens fan. Oshie has been Washington's most consistent and annoying player through the three times we've faced them
As a pens fan, you should remove your hate from OV. He is the best player in every Caps series the last 3 times you played. Naming literally any other player is an absolute joke. The lack of OV love is borderline funny in these GDTs.

Reactions: Sentinel

Princevegeta90

Apr 22, 2018
Go hide in the St Louie board. What in hell are you talking about 0-12?? Are you off your meds? Caps have not come close to losing 12 straight to Pitt.

You're "response" doesn't even make sense given what I posted. My post essentially said to cool it w/the Malkin worship and that the Caps have beaten Pitt in many games with 71 & 87 playing. Now you're straw manning about series wins.

From what I've seen from your other exchanges w/fans here, you're just a troll and hypocrite.
How many times have the Blows beat the Pitt or Hawks in the playoffs? :snide:

Are you dense? Did Wilson headshot you too? He clearly said he would hope the Capitals would not have gone 0 for 12(which they haven’t) against them given they have played 3 playoff series previously. He is saying that even in Caps victories their fans don’t feel like they gain an upper hand. I don’t understand how you can not get the context.

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
As a pens fan, you should remove your hate from OV. He is the best player in every Caps series the last 3 times you played. Naming literally any other player is an absolute joke. The lack of OV love is borderline funny in these GDTs.
You are completely alone in your argument my man. The fact that both Pens and Caps fans are praising Oshie's playoff play is reason enough to drop it.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015

Lmao, I am the farthest thing from an Ovi hater

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
Are you dense? Did Wilson headshot you too? He clearly said he would hope the Capitals would not have gone 0 for 12(which they haven’t) against them given they have played 3 playoff series previously. He is saying that even in Caps victories their fans don’t feel like they gain an upper hand. I don’t understand how you can not get the context.
Go crawl into a hole, 3rd man in. Are you a relative or something more intimate to that poster?

I don't care what he implied. He straw manned my main point.
The poster you're defending is a frustrated Bloos fan who has trolled this thread for an hour.

TomDelonge

Apr 28, 2009
Boulder, CO
You are completely alone in your argument my man. The fact that both Pens and Caps fans are praising Oshie's playoff play is reason enough to drop it.
We are getting away from my original point, which is that I like oshie as a top line player and feel he would be even better if he played with more grit and less embellishing/falling down. I honestly didn't realize that he was playing as well as he was in the playoffs with the caps, so I will concede. Not making many friends with caps fans with my critical comments on oshie, so I will keep them out of further GDTs. No horse in this race but would love to see OV win a cup and am not trying to make any rivals on this board. See you guys on Tuesday.

Reactions: Carlzner

TomDelonge

Apr 28, 2009
Boulder, CO
Go crawl into a hole, 3rd man in. Are you a relative or something more intimate to that poster?

The poster you're defending is a frustrated Bloos fan who has trolled this thread for an hour.
No, I didn't. Your reading comprehension is extremely bad. Most level headed caps fans aren't praising their team for their ability to beat the pens a couple times in the playoffs with Malkin in the line up, and the abundance of the caps fans who are pumping their chest about winning the odd game or two in past series with Malkin in the line up but still coming up short are down right annoying.

Princevegeta90

Apr 22, 2018

Nah, I see you trolling with your stupid pens bashing comments and I wanted in. Your reading comprehension sucks. You went on tirade about something you couldn’t comprehend. You needed to be called out. Foot, meet mouth.

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
Even though Pens' and Caps' fans disagree about almost everything, we can all agree on one thing. This Blues fan should **** off.

TomDelonge

Apr 28, 2009
Boulder, CO
Even though Pens' and Caps' fans disagree about almost everything, we can all agree on one thing. This Blues fan should **** off.
Actually, most caps and pens fans I have met on this board have welcomed my comments, despite a few disagreements. They are on this board to talk hockey with someone, and as long as I am not rude(I am not) they enjoy commenting with me. I enjoyed most of the fans in this thread, including the one who enlightened me on Oshie's playoff numbers with the caps. You and another gentleman's dimwitted and rude comments I can't imagine being appreciated anywhere, on any forum.

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
Oh, so oshie just needs to go to the best team in the league and play with the best winger and a top 5 center in order see just under a PPG performance? I am sure no other top line winger in the league would have similar results.

That was sarcasm.

How goes the alien hunt man

TomDelonge

Apr 28, 2009
Boulder, CO
Just put him on ignore. I was the first to start arguing with him, saw where it was headed and decided to add him to my already lengthy ignore list.
I get the sense that this guy argues with people a lot. You know who had an effective and healthy debate with me? It was the guy who corrected my ignorance on Oshie's performance in the playoffs with the caps by having me look at his numbers in the playoffs with the caps, and me leaving the thread with a fresh and more informed opinion on him. I don't come on this forum to get into unhealthy arguments with people where we get off from the main point and attack fanbases(what you did).

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
Another unproductive comment :help: Where did all the level headed posters go? I noticed a lot of them left the thread once the trolls came in who don't read the thread and just spread hate. Guess I will do the same.

The real Tom DeLonge would have more to say about UFOs, I call bamboozle on you.

Roshi

Feb 7, 2013
Finland

That was sarcasm.

Yepp. Just like Guentzel needs to be in a multiple SC winning team with the worlds best center and a beast in front of the net to have his results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad