GDT: ECSF - Game 2 - New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, 8pm EST, ESPN - Series (CAR 1-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
Do you guys think there is a difference between splitting in Car and NY vs losing 2 in Car and winning 2 in NY?

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
Why is the main forum thread filled with Devils and Islanders fans bashing the Rangers and gloating when they lose? I mean Carolina fans have been so docile. It’s amazing that fans who’s team misses the playoffs care so much about a rival. When the islanders were in it, I just didn’t care.

Being a Devils fan on HF means spending 75% of your time posting about the Rangers lmao

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Panarin needs to run more play-actions. Do crazy shit, but disguise it better. Keep 'em guessing. Buy himself some time in the pocket.

Sisu4ever

Jan 6, 2020
I would love more mins for the kids but i wonder if one reason holding them back is to not tire them out too much? I do agree they have been performing quite well. Making mistakes, yes, but that's part of gaining experience.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Being a Devils fan on HF means spending 75% of your time posting about the Rangers lmao
They can't ever celebrate their wins, even when they don't play us, without saying "F*** the Rangers!" I'm serious.

Today’s Media Availability. Braden Schneider.

Put the puck along the boards and battle the f*** out of them! That's how you slow them down!

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Phone battery at 74%. It's a sign.

Kravtsov going to appear from the tunnel in Ric Flair-style robe, "Also sprach Zarathustra" hits on the speakers. Because it's North Carolina.

rangers1314

May 9, 2007
Astoria, NY
I don't think they're winning this series, but if they can continue to play strong defensive hockey like they did in G1 that will do wonders for this groups confidence going into the summer. They'll know they can play the way they need to play in order to have playoff success.

Win or lose, I just want to see them keep their structure defensively.

Reactions: KevinFinnerty

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012

iu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad