GDT: ECSF Game 2: Carolina Hurricanes vs. YOUR NEW JERSEY DEVILS, 8PM TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
LGD! Ill be watching this one in a bar in Chicago.
Are you slaughtering a choice hog to make your own sausage before eating 40 deep dish pizzas and driving around in a Coupe Deville? I doubt Chicago will let you show off all the guns you carry now.

FinnishDevil

Dec 6, 2013
Finland
About tacos.. I thought tacos only meant like the hard shell ones, I'm not a huge fan of those. Then I started seeing you guys post pictures of soft shells that looked like tortillas. So apparently those count aswell.

So I was like alright, why not. I love tortillas. Its late night, I start cooking the ground beef, cutting vegetables, making a great sauce.. then it hits me. I actually didnt buy any tortillas. Had to make pasta instead.

This was before game 6.

So I made sure to buy both soft and hard shells this weekend. :laugh:

This story never wouldve seen the daylight if we lost game 7. :sarcasm:

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
The nerves are back

E2362395-6811-4625-9058-B53A688FECE2.jpeg

Let’s get this W

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
the tacos have failed me one too many times. thinking about going with mozzarella sticks or something.
I’m having tacos for lunch. I may get this bad boi from Hoagitos for the game.

Hope they go into this game with the same mentality as they did in Game 3.

Play a responsible game, open it up when needed to strike.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Hope Meier is in . Brings a big body that can drive to the net / get to the middle of the ice .
I think we looked better as game 1 went along . The boys went over video and are set now to know what to do against the Canes now . Need the big guns to score here and get rolling .Hit Aho , Jarvis and Necas every chance we get .

Lainestache

Jan 3, 2022
I’m having tacos for lunch. I may get this bad boi from Hoagitos for the game.

Hope they go into this game with the same mentality as they did in Game 3.

Play a responsible game, open it up when needed to strike.

What the hell is that and why don't we have anything even remotely comparable to that in Finland? I suppose Subway is close-ish..?

Anyways, here to wish you guys good luck! I don't have a pickle in this series, so i have to admit i much not care about who goes further BUT what i do care about is GOOD stories. And Akira Schmid is one right there and i truly hope he recovers from the last game and you get the bigguns shooting.

Cheers!

HoliksGhost

Oct 24, 2007
Hope Meier is in . Brings a big body that can drive to the net / get to the middle of the ice .
I think we looked better as game 1 went along . The boys went over video and are set now to know what to do against the Canes now . Need the big guns to score here and get rolling .Hit Aho , Jarvis and Necas every chance we get .
I have my doubts about seeing Timo this series… seems the Devils are doing the whole play it close to the vest keep ‘em guessing thing… I hope I’m proven wrong.

Reactions: My3Sons

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I didn't like that movie whatsoever
BLASPHEMY

What the hell is that and why don't we have anything even remotely comparable to that in Finland? I suppose Subway is close-ish..?

Anyways, here to wish you guys good luck! I don't have a pickle in this series, so i have to admit i much not care about who goes further BUT what i do care about is GOOD stories. And Akira Schmid is one right there and i truly hope he recovers from the last game and you get the bigguns shooting.

Cheers!
This particular sandwich is fried chicken cutlet, sopressata, ricotta, calabrian chili honey, arugala basil parsley, parmesean.

Here are other wonderful creations from Hoagitos

IMG_8039.jpeg
IMG_8038.jpeg
IMG_8037.jpeg
IMG_8036.jpeg
IMG_7963.jpeg
IMG_7709.jpeg
IMG_4966.jpeg
IMG_4684.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad