Status
Not open for further replies.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
c42ecb75-605a-4e05-9c06-64820c527ce8_text.gif

NjdevilfanJim

Jan 26, 2020
Hopefully Timo plays and Hughes turns it up a notch.....Get both sides of argument but really think Luke Hughes should play....Akira should be goalie all the way through .....

Reactions: StevensRocks

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
so I forgot that we are going to a friend's house tonight for Cinco de Mayo/a birthday party. I know they will have the Sixers game on TV, so does anyone know if I will be able to get the game on the TNT app with my cable log in?

Reactions: My3Sons

OlfactoryHughes

Aug 8, 2007
Northern California
so I forgot that we are going to a friend's house tonight for Cinco de Mayo/a birthday party. I know they will have the Sixers game on TV, so does anyone know if I will be able to get the game on the TNT app with my cable log in?
Yes, Prediction; you stare at your phone and down tacos all night. Everyone understands

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
really think schmid has a huge bounce back game not that he was totally at fault but the team should really come back fired up. if they come out flat again then i guess the ranger hangover is real

any chance at all bratt and nico could score a goal?

if timo doesn't play and we go down 0-2 absolutely expect him and luke in the lineup game 3

Reactions: My3Sons and LokiDog

TF1970

May 9, 2021
it seems like the carolina playbook the past couple years in the postseason when they have home ice advantage is to take both at home to get that 2-0 series lead then take their chances beyond that. throwing a wrench in that is probably pretty critical. lets see if the devils can bounce-back from the other night's shitshow.

Reactions: My3Sons

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
I'll be watching this one on the small screen as well - one of my kids has a baseball game tonight at 8:00 about 45 minutes away, but fortunately the YouTubeTV app on my phone works very well and it will be easy enough to watch in between plays of the baseball game. They're also playing a very, very good team, so the game may be over quicker than usual. The only question is whether we also have the game on during the car ride home or we wait and watch on a delay once we get home - may just depend on how things are going. Hopefully the snack shack has tacos on hand as I may have to get one for good luck.

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
Hopefully Timo plays and Hughes turns it up a notch.....Get both sides of argument but really think Luke Hughes should play....Akira should be goalie all the way through .....
Agree on Schmid, but I think they should give it one more game before they put it Luke. If we’re still having trouble with their speed and lose this game, I wouldn’t mind seeing him Sunday in front of a friendly crowd and with the line matchup advantage.

Mgd31

Aug 7, 2007
Levittown, NY
it seems like the carolina playbook the past couple years in the postseason when they have home ice advantage is to take both at home to get that 2-0 series lead then take their chances beyond that. throwing a wrench in that is probably pretty critical. lets see if the devils can bounce-back from the other night's shitshow.

Yea they have come out to 2-0 lead in their last 3 playoff series. Let's break that tonight.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Schmid seems like a bounce back guy who will come out motivated. Devils have better horses, especially with Carolina’s injuries. Carolina was rested and Devils were probably riding a little high on the game 7 win in their first series as a group, but take one on the road and Devils still have potential control of the series with things shifting back to Newark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad