GDT: ECSF G5: (4)Boston Bruins v (6)New York Rangers - 5/25/13 530P ET - NBCSN, TSN, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObjectiveOpinion

Jan 7, 2013
Scared guys. Just scared. My father tells me I'm pessimistic, truth is, from what I've seen with this team over the past few years...how can you not be? They loooveeee playing against teams 7 time ;) I really hope we can close this out.

For the record. It's not that I think Rangers outmatch us or anything. That doesn't really bother me at all. The Bruins are the more complete team. Top to bottom. They may have a slight edge in goaltending, but it hasn't been showcased in the last 4 games, and that is what scares me.

We need to score early. And then score some more.

Go Bruins!!!!

The last few years? Try the last 20 years. I've been watching the Bruins since I was 5, and I've never been 100% confident.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
The last few years? Try the last 20 years. I've been watching the Bruins since I was 5, and I've never been 100% confident.

I know what you mean. I've been rooting for the B's since '66 and they hardly ever seem to win easy...but one thing I must say about the Bruins over the last few years is that this Chia assembled team is the most talented group of players I've seen since the Bobby Orr days.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Ottawa looked to have some life after a stunning game three win and then pitt shut the door in a big way. That's what good teams do.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Alright my fellow B's fans...

tumblr_lwhp842p0o1qm6como1_500.gif

Stop and have faith in these boys.

tumblr_lsm23kEWKP1qjd40d.gif

tumblr_m21cwwriDP1qhn53v.gif

tumblr_m21cxy8Dre1qhn53v.gif

tumblr_mmx78jCpv81r5e393o1_500.gif

The legend of Torey Krug continues...

Lets GO. End it tonight.

tumblr_mliuidAsqE1rwnjwpo1_500.gif

tumblr_mmrict1cXi1r41emlo1_500.gif

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
I'm willing to take the blame for outcome of game 4...I was on a plane to Germany, making Game 4 the only Bruins playoff game in 40 years I have either not been at or able to watch in real time on TV:nod: Caught up with the results in Dublin during change over....AAARGH. So today, I will be streaming here at what will be 11:30pm...c'mon Bruins, get it done:handclap:

disfigured

Mar 29, 2003
Lowell MA
We'll be fine, if not this game, the next.

I see no correlation and very few similarities in this team to the one that collapsed to Philly. In fact I see more similarities in the Rangers to that team, than I do this Bruins team. The Rangers don't have a very potent offense, their PP is as bad as it gets (while ours is improving), they sit on leads, and play a far too mechanical and defensive minded system.

They're not gaining momentum and steam like Philly was in that series. They took advantage and got a mild bounce from some B's mistakes. And that only got them into O.T, which they barely survived an initial onslaught from our boys.

I see an elimination tonight. Rangers will go down rather uneventfully.

xgallantx

Sold Soul for a Cup
Oct 2, 2006
Newfoundland
We'll be fine, if not this game, the next.

I see no correlation and very few similarities in this team to the one that collapsed to Philly. In fact I see more similarities in the Rangers to that team, than I do this Bruins team. The Rangers don't have a very potent offense, their PP is as bad as it gets (while ours is improving), they sit on leads, and play a far too mechanical and defensive minded system.

They're not gaining momentum and steam like Philly was in that series. They took advantage and got a mild bounce from some B's mistakes. And that only got them into O.T, which they barely survived an initial onslaught from our boys.

I see an elimination tonight. Rangers will go down rather uneventfully.
Everything you said is so right that it's bound to not happen :P

In all seriousness, this team just should not loose today. It's bad enough losing one while up 3-0. Can you imagine a loss today and the media attention it would get - not good. Just win today and move on.

mashmont

May 27, 2011
Massachusetts
Does anyone else see that NBC has the game on at 7:30 and not 5:30?

I get out of work at 5:30 and want to record the beginning but i cant.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Does anyone else see that NBC has the game on at 7:30 and not 5:30?

I get out of work at 5:30 and want to record the beginning but i cant.

I'm almost positive there's a way to finagle the DVR so that it records a channel at a specified time, rather than a particular show. So you can set it to record NBC from 530-midnight, and it will just record whatever happens to be playing during the time.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Have to wrap this up tonite - Pens are already resting :shakehead

Doesn`t worry me, Fleury can`t stop a puck, and Vokun can`t contain a rebound, the Pens won`t roll into the Finals........it`ll be a team wearing Black and Gold, just not the one THEY think it will be, trust me;)

jmeehan1985

Jan 3, 2012
If Seids plays tonight who do you sit. I still like Hamilton over Bartkowski. Does anyone else agree because we all must agree Krug needs to stay no matter what veteran returns. I think if all over D were healthy I'd sit Mcquaid and keep Krug up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad