GDT: ECSF G5: (4)Boston Bruins v (6)New York Rangers - 5/25/13 530P ET - NBCSN, TSN, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scruffy

Jun 18, 2009
Bawstin
Going to this game tomorrow. My first playoff game ever. Let's goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

HockeyGoddess

Mar 1, 2002
Nashua, NH
Been googling but finding nothing indicating that Tuukka is hurt. :( Not that they'd necessarily say that he is, but yikes!!! I really hope that's not the case!

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Bruins recall goaltender Niklas Svedberg from Providence.
Tuukka isn't hurt.

Now that Providence is out of the playoffs, Black Aces are being named and they will stay with the team through the duration of the playoff run. They are the backup's backup essentially.

Khudobin was the Black Ace 3 years ago when we won the cup as was Bartkowski.

HockeyGoddess

Mar 1, 2002
Nashua, NH
Tuukka isn't hurt.

Now that Providence is out of the playoffs, Black Aces are being named and they will stay with the team through the duration of the playoff run.

Khudobin was the Black Ace 3 years ago when we won the cup as was Bartkowski.

Hope that's the case... thanks for the info :)

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I found this too on Twitter:

Naoko Funayama‏@NaokoFunayama
Svedberg is a "black ace" and will join Bruins tomorrow. Providence season is over. He is essentially an extra practice goalie.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Bruins recall goaltender Niklas Svedberg from Providence.

Khudobin was called up in 2011. Might as well, pretty sure there's no roster limitations in the playoffs and it's just added playoffs. Providence's season is over.

The series ends tomorrow. No chance for the Rangers. They got lucky on a couple of fluke goals, we got this.

TootSweet

Sep 22, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Scared guys. Just scared. My father tells me I'm pessimistic, truth is, from what I've seen with this team over the past few years...how can you not be? They loooveeee playing against teams 7 time ;) I really hope we can close this out.

For the record. It's not that I think Rangers outmatch us or anything. That doesn't really bother me at all. The Bruins are the more complete team. Top to bottom. They may have a slight edge in goaltending, but it hasn't been showcased in the last 4 games, and that is what scares me.

We need to score early. And then score some more.

Go Bruins!!!!

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Fans here scared? ?? Who are we playing the Gretzky led Oilers? ? Spare the fear, our boys take this in style

xgallantx

Sold Soul for a Cup
Oct 2, 2006
Newfoundland
PLease win tomorrow. Want our shot at the Pens. No way they ring up 5-6 goals against us per game....They're just annoying the hell out of me right now. Anyone hear if Seidenbrg is a go tomorrow??

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
Please Bruins, don't kick me in the balls again tomorrow. Win the games against the teams you are better than!! Beat the teams you are supposed to beat!!

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I am more worried that a loss tomorrow will lead to fifteen billion talking head discussions about the 2010 collapse than there actually being a collapse.

I think the Bruins have the ability to put this away and after the stinker on the ice on Thursday will come out will all cylinders firing.

I hope Seids is good to go because even if we put this series away without him, we are going to need him against the Pens.

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
Our 2nd child is due Wed. and I'd really rather my wife not have to go through that alone, so THIS ENDS NOW! :rant:

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
I think we can take out the Pens, won't be easy but we can. Win tomorrow please!

I think we can beat them but IMO our chances go down with every extra game we have to play against the rags. I really hope they finish them out at home tomorrow. I hate these weird start times. I don't get why we aren't just playing at night on saturdays

bruinmann77

Feb 27, 2002
bronx ny
Visit site
The bruins need to finish off this team tomorrow!!!!. I think they have it in them now and don"t want to go back to MSG. A loss tomorrow will destroy this team Psych. But have a good feeling they end this in front of the home crowd. I am shocked we did not have a center and winger come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad