GDT: ECSF G3: (4)Boston Bruins v (6)NY Rangers - II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
I must be hallucinating, because I could swear I just heard Dan Shuaghnessy ask a question in the Julien presser. And they are leading the series. :dunno:

He's probably there to ask if Marc Savard's career is over yet

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
- The refs set the tempo early when Callahan high sticked Chara and drew blood. That pretty much said anything goes.

- I thought Jagr looked dangerous tonight and had an extra jump in his step. That line looks solid

- Kelly and Peverley are still dragging; Kelly moreso than Pevs. Bench " The Anchor " Chris Kelly and put Soderberg in there.

- Lundqvist was the best player on the ice and the only reason why this wasn't a 5-1 game.

- Dorsett showed quite the yellow streak when he denied Thornton a fight. I like him as a player, but if you're going to intimidate and try to get one of Boston's skilled players off the ice physically, you need to answer the bell when the enforcer comes along or else you just make yourself and the rest of your team look weak.

- Boychuk really steps it up for the playoffs. I wish they would use him more on the PP.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I must be hallucinating, because I could swear I just heard Dan Shuaghnessy ask a question in the Julien presser. And they are leading the series. :dunno:

Claude felt compelled to mention 3 years ago in his answer. Yikes :shakehead

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
Terrific effort top to bottom. Not a single complaint about the B's. Hank kept it from being a blow out.

Not the reason it was so close, but Jesus H Christ those officials were brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad