GDT: ECSF G3: (4)Boston Bruins v (6)NY Rangers - II

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
From the looks of what I'm reading here, tonight seems like quite the game. Pierre is stroking Callahan, the refs are stroking the Rangers, the Rangers are stroking each other, Rick Nash is stroking Chris Kelly, Seguin is stroking his stick; it's all just one big transcity strokejob!

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
If Chris Kelly could do anything useful, that would be ****ing wonderful.

Anything at all.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Well I know why MSG seems dark to Horton -- he's got his head buried up his ass. He's playing so damn lazy out there. He needs to get a goal to make up for this **** performance.

FallsForItEveryYear

Jun 26, 2007
The rangers are an awful team. Got a solid goalie and a fair bit of help from officials and good luck. Not impressed at all

Vic Rattlehead*

This is actually a fun game to watch.

Can't help but laugh at those saying game over when there's still 20 minutes+ to play. Bruins look really good this period.

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
First time in my life I've yelled at the TV on the Kelly hold. Doesn't get an easier than that if you're an official.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
From the looks of what I'm reading here, tonight seems like quite the game. Pierre is stroking Callahan, the refs are stroking the Rangers, the Rangers are stroking each other, Rick Nash is stroking Chris Kelly, Seguin is stroking his stick; it's all just one big transcity strokejob!

Yeah that's what we are seeing in a nutshell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad