GDT: ECSF G2: (4)Boston Bruins v (6)New York Rangers - 5/19/13 3P ET - NBC, TSN, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
As good as Krug was, you gotta go with Redden if he's ready. The three young D have played well but I think only Bart has been good enough to secure himself a roster spot for the time-being.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Are Redden and/or Seids ready or is this just wishful thinking?

acr*

They don't use the third's in the playoffs.
Didn't we wear the thirds against Carolina in game 7, or am I losing it?

Edit: Just looked it up. Apparently I am losing it. Could've sworn they wore them that game.

Niz Bruin

Oct 7, 2008
Perth, Australia
As I've said before, I'm in Australia LOL so this game is on at 5AM for me

3AM here. Nice to have another B's fan down here. But looking at your previous posts I see you're not from here. So im still on the hook for being one of the few Aussie B's fans. :)

Most hockey fans in Perth are Flames or Oilers fans, few Canucks fans too. Something to do with the mining/oil and gas industry.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Are Redden and/or Seids ready or is this just wishful thinking?

Think I read/heard Redden practiced yesterday, Seids unlikely and Ference not skating at all.

As encouraged as I was with the play of the rooks, to anticipate/expect them to continue riding that wave is a risky way to do business. Redden doesn`t have that mobility that is so great with any of the three but the playoff experience he brings is huge.

If the 12 players up front play their game, this team will be fine

Still can`t believe Richards is further down the depth chart than the softest big man in hockey in Boyle

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Think I read/heard Redden practiced yesterday, Seids unlikely and Ference not skating at all.

As encouraged as I was with the play of the rooks, to anticipate/expect them to continue riding that wave is a risky way to do business. Redden doesn`t have that mobility that is so great with any of the three but the playoff experience he brings is huge.

If the 12 players up front play their game, this team will be fine

Still can`t believe Richards is further down the depth chart than the softest big man in hockey in Boyle

Redden'sremarks yesterday about not coming back too soon and hurting the team make me think he's a game away. But Seids may be closer than we think.

Agreed we can't run the back end on adrenalin (see Karlsson)

panny2727

Oct 12, 2010
I honestly would have bart and doug in the lineup, they have been good and are only getting more confident/ better. The pass doug waited on in game 7 in ot on the breakout before bergy scored was a thing of beauty and patience. He had bergy early and as I screamed at the TV, he held the puck froze bergy's check and allowed patrice to skate around that player to get the pass a second later. most of our other guys just don't have that patience.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Redden'sremarks yesterday about not coming back too soon and hurting the team make me think he's a game away. But Seids may be closer than we think.

Agreed we can't run the back end on adrenalin (see Karlsson)

It`s painful to watch Karlsson right now, such a great player who just can`t pivot off that foot/ankle

TheBT

Mar 14, 2011
New Brunswick
I know many of us think we're smarter than the coaches. But, I'm stunned anyone who saw the Bruins play the last 6 weeks;

A. Wouldn't try to forecheck the hell out of them.

B. Attack the power-play. Don't let them set-up.

Factor in three rookie defensemen. And, that's one of the worse game-plans I've ever seen by Torts. If the Rangers just try to sit back and block shots. The Bruins will win tomorrow.

I'm nervous. Haaaaa-yuge game tomorrow.

Maybe I should start drinking now.

Not a bad idea...

I *** love this team! Let's go Bruins!

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
thank God I only have to wait a few more hours for this game.

hey anyone have a pic of Chara in the ranger coat after game 1?

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
It`s painful to watch Karlsson right now, such a great player who just can`t pivot off that foot/ankle

I think the games are getting to him- he looked awful on Friday compared to before the injury ( it also may be that Crosby ate him for lunch and would have done so with the pre injury Karlsson).

I do think once Redden or Seids is ready they are coming back. It doesn't look like Ference is odd if he isn't skating yet. I don't see Julien leaving 3 rookies in the line up if he doesn't have to.

I figure Krug will come out and Bart and Hamilton stay if its Redden.

When Seids comes back I figure Dougie is out of the line up unless he beats Redden back (then I can see them going with the planned defense for the Leafs game 7).

I think the kids are doing great but Torts is going to figure out a way to expose them-and if we get by the Rangers the Pens and and Sens sure as heck will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad