GDT: ECSF G1: (4)Boston Bruins v (6)New York Rangers II

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Agreeing with Sarge is fine...That does not make you or him correct in the assessment. If you are taking Seidenberg instead of McDonough or Girardi....Then I think that pretty much sums up that you are a great FAN of your team but don't exactly want to give much credit when its due. Seids is a solid player who becomes way better when paired with Chara. On his own he is a 3-4 deman. The BRUIN system has also helped him look better....If not he might still be in Carolina or Philly.

On his own, Seidenberg is vastly outmanned.:)

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Can we take a moment to look into the eyes of Chara?

tumblr_mmsxm6sm1v1s9tojuo1_400.gif

the guy looks like he's on another level...or planet

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
You can make all the points you want. There is NO WAY Seidenberg is a number 2 dman. Not to mention he has no offensive game at all. A 3-4 and that's my opinion.
Perhaps you did not watch last year's playoffs. I thought Seidenberg was the best player we had.He is a legit no.2D on any team.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Was it me or were there a good amount of Ranger fans there?
It didn't seem to be as high as the Leafs, but I definitely saw blue there, heard noise when the Rangers scored, and I even heard a "Potvin sucks" whistle.
Anybody else catch that?

I didn't think for a weeknight game there would be that many.

Weren't many. Looked like more Leaf fans in series 1. Only one game so we will see.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
There were a lot of Rangers fans around me. Including probably the most obnoxious human I have ever encountered.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad