GDT: WCQF | G4 | “Village To Burn” | Oilers @ Kings | 4.28.24 | 8:30PM | Crypto.com | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Heres one for Evander Kane. he can tell the Kings bench about it and leave hot rod tracks all over them...This probably doesn't translate so well to todays sanitized times..

Good old Southern Rock, hard to beat it. I'm a big fan. We are kinda Red necks in my area of NS. These sanitized times gotta change. This cant go on like this. People are gonna lose their shitt. Im ready to revolt against this Woke Movement. That Greta Thunberg entitled kid is leading it, lol

Close! In Belgium visiting my son and his family.
awesome. Any pubs have it on? Highly doubt it. You would have better luck getting darts on TV then Hockey

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
I know I say this every time, but the NHL/Bettman/Sportsnet/Oilers are straight up ABUSIVE to the Oilers fan base, especially the easterly folks. This puck won’t drop until TOMORROW, and there’s NO BLOODY REASON for it. It’s an outrage, a disgusting display of disrespect. I wish somebody would listen. Pies and tomatoes need to be tossed, to start with.

730PST should be a line in the sand that YOU. DO. NOT. CROSS, and doing otherwise is a sick form of self destruction. I cant imagine why anyone out east would go so far out of their way to watch this. Easier to follow International Cricket or Hungarian Handball or something than ice hockey in Canada. Sick. Stupid.

assholes

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Turn the Kings into the whiny Leafs of the West!
Im loving it.
Just watching Jays game here at work and Vladdy is up to his same BS. Gets on 1st base and then gets picked off. Deja vu. They wont win with this team. Familiar theme in Toronto. Im not a CFL fan but Argos r the same. I cant like anything in Toronto. I actually like Montreal better. Good city to visit and party

Reactions: elmeroil

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I know I say this every time, but the NHL/Bettman/Sportsnet/Oilers are straight up ABUSIVE to the Oilers fan base, especially the easterly folks. This puck won’t drop until TOMORROW, and there’s NO BLOODY REASON for it. It’s an outrage, a disgusting display of disrespect. I wish somebody would listen. Pies and tomatoes need to be tossed, to start with.

730PST should be a line in the sand that YOU. DO. NOT. CROSS, and doing otherwise is a sick form of self destruction. I cant imagine why anyone out east would go so far out of their way to watch this. Easier to follow International Cricket or Hungarian Handball or something than ice hockey in Canada. Sick. Stupid.

assholes
Just another reason the west is the best!

haha.

SC playoffs was my favorite time of year as a kid because I was allowed to stay up as long as I liked to watch the entire OT which I was always hanging on all the way through it. Think the latest it got was 2am local time.

Mind you there wasn't many pacific or Mountain time zone games back then.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
awesome. Any pubs have it on? Highly doubt it. You would have better luck getting darts on TV then Hockey

Where I am located there is 0 chance of catching a hockey game at 4:30 AM or PM. Soccer is king here. I just go to sleep and wake up hoping we won. Listen to the post game pods then watch the 8 minute game highlights on Oilers +.

Reactions: Ibanez

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Rittich in is the right move for the Kings. Maybe they’ll abandon the 1-3-1 too and actually start forechecking which would also be the right move. Either way, Oilers win this, we are the better team by far.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
I don’t know if I like Ryan coming in. I feel like this game is going to be extremely violent and it would be good to have a guy like Carrick.

Reactions: VainGretzky

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Where I am located there is 0 chance of catching a hockey game at 4:30 AM or PM. Soccer is king here. I just go to sleep and wake up hoping we won. Listen to the post game pods then watch the 8 minute game highlights on Oilers +.
no sportsnet Now?
Thats what I use at work. I do night shift every so often so I need it. When my firestick is buffering, I switch to Sportsnet Now

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
no sportsnet Now?
Thats what I use at work. I do night shift every so often so I need it. When my firestick is buffering, I switch to Sportsnet Now

SN+ doesn’t work outside of Canada. I have to buy a separate package for Europe or Belgium and I’m back for the end of Round 1 so I’ll catch the replays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad