Post-Game Talk: ECSF/ADF - GAME 6 - GOODBYE COLUMBUS - BRUINS WIN SERIES 4-2 - PART II

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Where did that Sunday report come from?

I really need to know....planning and such.

@Kate08

This is what NBC told me - If Dallas wins tonight we will play Saturday night, if St Louis wins we play Sunday at 3:10 PM

Bettman wants a west coast prime time game but if Dallas is involved NBC will not do it as the ratings in Dallas for the playoffs this year have been horrific.

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
@Kate08

This is what NBC told me - If Dallas wins tonight we will play Saturday night, if St Louis wins we play Sunday at 3:10 PM

Bettman wants a west coast prime time game but if Dallas is involved NBC will not do it as the ratings in Dallas for the playoffs this year have been horrific.

Sunday at 3pm is horrible. Late round playoff games should ALWAYS be at night.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Well I was rooting for St. Louis as if the Bruins get to the finals I think San Jose or St. Louis is a much more interesting final than Dallas. But now for scheduling I hope Dallas and San Jose win their Game 7's and then San Jose comes out of the West.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
@Kate08

Go Dallas ! Sunday afternoon doesn’t work for me .

Reactions: caz16

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Even I can't find an excuse not to have my 87 year old mother over on Sunday. I hate that time slot, please win Dallas because I can't not peek at the score.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
@Kate08

GO Dallas

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Why is every non afternoon game at 8? That f***ing blows. Especially since they won’t drop the puck until at least 8:15. If any games go to overtime f***ing forget it

Do they not realize most people work 9-5’s or 8-4?

This was great when I was in college and then after working at a youth center until 8 but man does it suck when you get up at 7 and work with elementary school kids.

I really don’t get the 8 o’clock thing, it’s f***ing stupid as hell. The east cost in the biggest market and really only market consistently watching an eastern conference final, I’m willing to bet about 70% of fans work early shifts. Aren’t you just asking for people to tune out early? That puts game endings around 1040 minimum and like I said if it goes to overtime that’s brutal.

Did they always do this? I feel like games still aired at 7 even in the finals against Vancouver

Reactions: Strafer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad