Post-Game Talk: ECSF/ADF - GAME 6 - GOODBYE COLUMBUS - BRUINS WIN SERIES 4-2 - PART II

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
cbl.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

OH_CD (1).jpg

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
Well according to a lot of people on this board, Jeremy Jacobs is basically emperor Palpatine of the NHL and is in control of every aspect of the NHL... except goal reviews apparently.

Hilarious. I have head that before. Colin Campbell was on the board a few years ago and we had his son playing for us so that meant immediately theres a conspiracy.
Fake "sports" news at its finest

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
NHL web site has Game 1 posted for Thursday at 8:00.

Game 2 not posted yet.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
It looks like 8:15 PM on Saturday for Game 2 as NBC knows Boston will bring viewers.

@BMC @smithformeragent EVERY game the rest of the way will have an 8 PM or later start UNLESS it is an afternoon game.

Where did that Sunday report come from?

I really need to know....planning and such.

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
I liked the part how the NBC played the "what if"-game with regard to the hit posts.
You didn't hear anything about it, when the Bruins hit 3 in their loss.

Jackets' luck finally ran out. 0 legal goals in their last 2 games at home.
And that Backes goal shows perfectly that scoring goals is more important than delivering crushing hits ... even in the playoffs.

Good series by the Bruins. And like Mike Milbury said before game 4 ... "there's no way the Bruins win 3 in a row against Columbus".

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
It looks like 8:15 PM on Saturday for Game 2 as NBC knows Boston will bring viewers.

@BMC @smithformeragent EVERY game the rest of the way will have an 8 PM or later start UNLESS it is an afternoon game.

When might we know if Game 2 will be Saturday or Sunday? Will we have to wait until after tonight's Blues/Stars game?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad