Post-Game Talk: ECSF/ADF - GAME 6 - GOODBYE COLUMBUS - BRUINS WIN SERIES 4-2 - PART II

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
Such b.s. I am really loathing the NHL right now.
The elbow by the CBJ, was a blatant attempt to injure and he gets nothing.
Every missed and mistake call was against the B's.
Some cheap disquisting light slash gets Nordstrom a penalty in the 3rd while it was still undecided.
The list goes on and on, and now this suspension.
Charlie's hit was suspendable. Just because they messed up by not suspending Kukan doesn't mean we get a free pass on a suspendable hit.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Very nice picture of Charlie, with his elbow tucked down, his body from about the waist up to
his shoulders making contact with the CBJ all at the same time, but yes his shoulder is hitting the head of the CBJ player.

I can see why they made the case, but if you're going to do a video that is in support of why you're suspending a player and the video is supposed to have painstaking detail, then they may want to review what they say at the 20 second mark in the video:

"Anderson cuts behind Bruins defenseman Zdeno Chara"

DoPS Stupidity.png

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
I saw the replay over and over
The nhl wants to make a statement...stay away from the head and I totally agree with and endorse it. The hit though was a little below the head .right under the chin but of course the head snaps back . nevertheless the suspension is warranted

maxbme

Jan 13, 2016

Chara - Clifton is bold, but I think its the best option if you want to keep Krug and Carlo together.

Happy to see Kampfer in over Moore. Tough decision but I think its the right call, especially if Moore isn't 100%

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass

Chara - Clifton is bold, but I think its the best option if you want to keep Krug and Carlo together.

Happy to see Kampfer in over Moore. Tough decision but I think its the right call, especially if Moore isn't 100%

No word if McAvoy lead the stretches?

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Kampfer over Moore, I don't get it unless Moore is injured. The Canes are going to abuse Kampfer even it's only for 1 game.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Oh you'd have know what our plate was referring to. There are like three Bruins magnets on the back too. (and a Pats one too)
Oh, well in that case yeah lol. Never realize how small the world is until you travel. I was outside my hotel late at night in Fremont CA having smoke and met someone that went to the same High School I went to in Manchester..

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
Oh, well in that case yeah lol. Never realize how small the world is until you travel. I was outside my hotel late at night in Fremont CA having smoke and met someone that went to the same High School I went to in Manchester..
This past Christmastime, we were on our way up to Prescott Valley (Central AZ), and made a pit stop at a convenience store off I-17. On our way out, me ran into a guy wearing a Bruins shirt, so we said "Go Bruins", and chatted with him for like 10 minutes. Turns out he was from Lawrence, and was a big Bruins fan as well. We're everywhere, i tell ya!

Reactions: Bruinswillwin77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad