BRUINS GDT ECSF/ADF GAME 6 7:12 PM | BRUINS (3) @ Columbus (2) - Second Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
This is the big league boys... cross the blue with head down, that’s what happens... it wasn’t blind side. Take them out and we got ringette.

Reactions: BruinsFTW

maxbme

Jan 13, 2016
Nice hit, way to give some back, they have been getting hammered all night. Hopefully it doesn't effect McAvoy in the third.
They've been getting hit because they've had the puck most of the time. Its a stupid, bad hit with time winding down in a period and is going to effect the team down the line one way or another.

Skelen

Jan 5, 2015
Don't see anything wrong with the hit. Andy has his head down and Mac just follows through. 2 minutes is fine, nothing more needs to be said about it.

Mac is a big kid, his shoulder hits his head but if he had his head up he'd be fine. If the hit was SO BAD he wouldn't have got up to walk away. Good try laying on the ice to try to make yourself bleed :thumbu:

Reactions: Johnny4778

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
We never want to see a player get hurt well at least most of us don't but I sure like McAvoy 's nastiness.
I remember Bourque was a great dman but way too much of a gentleman

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Actually, on like the 4th replay, his arm hits Anderson's chest first, though most of the contact hit him in the jaw. I could also see them justifying it somewhat by saying Anderson was leaning forward a bit. At this point, who the hell knows what the league sees.

Exactly.

Would have lived with a double minor even, but not a major.

Reactions: Ladyfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad